Thread: FS: Gravitas Rainbow, scratch-n-dent FC 02, Bock Ti, Jowo reverse architect

Thanks

Default FS: Gravitas Rainbow, scratch-n-dent FC 02, Bock Ti, Jowo reverse architect

Hi y'all. Letting go a few things to recoup costs for a recent trip to help a friend move out west for law school. Pics, verification, and writing sample videos here: http://imgur.com/a/pkqF4Jx.

First up is my like-new Gravitas Pen in rainbow stainless steel with a 1.5mm Jowo stub nib. The name fits the pen, as it's super hefty and really substantial to write with. Got this just a month or so ago and am after some of the newer Gravitas models, so I'm letting this go. Will include converter and original packaging. Asking $85 OBO including CONUS shipping.

Next is an oddball: my Franklin-Christoph Model 02 in "Italian ice" sporting a higher-angle architect nib ground from a broad Jowo by yours truly. The kink here is that there's a nice crack in the cap, as shown in the photos, from an accidental drop oh tile flooring. Sigh. FC will make you a new cap for $65 but frankly I'd rather pass along a deal on an FC with a slight "character flaw" to one of you all. Will include FC box, gray suit fabric sleeve, and converter. For all of the above and custom ground nib, plus CONUS shipping, I'm asking $80 OBO.

Next is a humble Bock #6 titanium nib unit in extra fine. I love Bock's Ti nibs, but this one's just a tad too fine for me. Still has that hallmark titanium bounciness we all know and love. These retail for $60 new I think, so I'm gonna ask $45 OBO including CONUS shipping.

Lastly, but certainly not leastly, we have a brand-new fine stainless steel Jowo nib unit that I ground into a reverse architect. That is, it writes an extra-extra fine line when used normally, and a nice chunky architect when reversed (see writing sample videos in the linked album for some action shots). Super fun and handy for just about any kind of writing one would need for everyday use. For this one plus CONUS shipping I'm asking $45 OBO.

PayPal has a supremely frustrating habit of putting all G&S payments I get on hold for indiscriminate amounts of time and for no explicable reason, so if you're able to accommodate my preference for PayPal F&F, venmo, or cashapp, I'd be super appreciative, especially since I'm trying to recoup cash soon as possible. Not a deal breaker or anything though; I know some people are not comfortable with that, I just figured it never hurts to ask fellow pen pals.

Buy either nib in conjunction with either pen and knock $20 off the price of the total package. Or save me a trip to the post office and I'll make you a deal for the whole shebang. As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane my friends.❤️

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Gravitas Rainbow, scratch-n-dent FC 02, Bock Ti, Jowo reverse architect

I would love your Titanium nib..............your mailbox is full
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started-- Mark Twain

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Gravitas Rainbow, scratch-n-dent FC 02, Bock Ti, Jowo reverse architect

I'll take the FC.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks803 View Post
    I'll take the FC.
    Sweet, all yours my friend. PM me your email address and I'll invoice ya

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk