Thread: FS: Parker 51, Aerometric (English, Black/Gold, 14k M Cursive Italic)

Thanks

Default FS: Parker 51, Aerometric (English, Black/Gold, 14k M Cursive Italic)

For sale is a vintage Parker 51 aerometric fountain pen in black and gold and with a 14k M nib ground to a cursive italic by Gena of Custom Nib Studio. The pen is in excellent condition with only typical light wear from age and normal use. Both barrel and cap have scratches but no cracks, dings or dents. The cap has a converging line design and a jewel finial. The front of the cap is engraved Parker; the back is engraved 1/10 12 Ct. R. Gold. The "Made in England" on the barrel is quite strong and distinct. I'm not sure if the sac is the original or a replacement but it feels supple and it fills well. $155 including shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

51 English CI 1b.JPG51 English CI 2a.JPG51 English CI 4c.JPG51 English CI 5d.JPG51 English CI 3a.JPG51 English CI 3c.JPG51 English CI 6b.JPG51 English CI 9b.JPG51 English CI 7a.JPG51 English CI 10a.JPG

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Parker 51, Aerometric (English, Black/Gold, 14k M Cursive Italic)

PM sent