Hi all! Listing a real heartbreaker today. Pics and writing sample video here: http://imgur.com/a/moMuDNv.

Selling my koi cellulose acetate Parker Duofold tribute by John Albert (formerly Romulus Pens) with argentum silver accents and 1.5mm Jowo stub nib. I like this pen but I don't love it and haven't really used it much in the couple weeks I've had it, so I'm letting it go. The knurling in the cap finial and the end of the barrel are tremendously cool, and the koi material really is gorgeous. Writes a nice wet line and will ship with a standard international converter included.

PayPal has a supremely frustrating habit of putting all G&S payments I get on hold for indiscriminate amounts of time and for no explicable reason, so if you're able to accommodate my preference for PayPal F&F, venmo, or cashapp, I'd be super appreciative. Not a deal breaker or anything though; I know some people are not comfortable with that, I just figured it never hurts to ask.

All that said, I paid $250 for this brand new a couple weeks ago and it's been inked once. I'm looking for $175 or best offer, including CONUS shipping.

As ever, please do message me with questions, offers, and puns. Any offer will be considered. Be well and stay safe/sane my friends. ♥️