Thread: Montblanc USA Fort Worth Repair Center now CLOSED.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 436 Posts

Default Montblanc USA Fort Worth Repair Center now CLOSED.

Just a quick note that the Ft. Worth Repair Center in Texas is now CLOSED! All USA repairs (pens, watches, leather goods, etc.) has now got to be sent to a place called MyJewelryRepair.com

I sent in my MB Large Boheme directly to the the FT. Worth Repair Center by USPS on 14 July 2021 because the cartridge travel system was getting very stiff to turn. Sent it to their USPS PO Box 955004 by Priority Mail with insurance and signed receipt requested. It arrived on 17 July and was signed for by Iris with the Montblanc RTC physical address written in -- 15100 Trinity Blvd. #300.

This morning I received this email:

"Dear Mr. (removed),

Thank you very much for sending your writing instrument to us for service.

We are currently transitioning our repair service to a new location with My Jewelry Repair. For the security of your Montblanc creation, we will be sending your writing instrument home to you with packaging and instructions for you to send it to the new repair location.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we go through this change. Your writing instrument should be home soon with further instructions.

Should you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to call our Concierge Service on 1-800-995-4810, and a Montblanc Ambassador will be happy to assist you. Our representatives are available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST Monday to Friday.

Kind regards,
    Ally

Montblanc Customer Service"

-------------------------------------------
    So the new Contact for MB USA Repair is at https://myjewelryrepair.com/authoriz...ces/montblanc/

Just a FYI to our members...

All the Best.
    Bucket list - walk the Camino de Santiago again

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to junglejim For This Useful Post:

Bisquitlips (November 7th, 2023), BlkWhiteFilmPix (August 5th, 2021), Chrissy (July 27th, 2021), Yazeh (August 7th, 2021)