Thread: Bexley 5th Anniversary Fountain Pen in BCHR

Thanks

Default Bexley 5th Anniversary Fountain Pen in BCHR

For their 5th Anniversary making fine pens, Bexley designed a hard rubber (ebonite) limited edition pen in a small edition of 500 pens. This near fine instance appears to have never been used but was stored for a long time; the leatherette box looks like the dog chewed on it (leatheretted is NOT a durable material), a very rarely-offered collectible pen.

The Fifth Anniversary Ebonite is a large pen of black chased hard rubber in a harlequin pattern, with the Bexley logo just below the 10K gold clip. The pen has two gold end medallions – the cap end medallion is engraved "Made in U.S.A./1993/5/1998"; the gold barrel medallion is imprinted "059", the limited edition number of this pen. There is a large two-tone 14K gold Medium nib and a threaded cap.

A limited edition to celebrate Bexley's 5th anniversary as a penmaker, this is #59 of only 500 pens. The pen comes in the original eight-sided black leather presentation case that is in lousy condition on the exterior, flawless inside, blind printed Bexley on the top, lined with black suede; the original instruction sheet and converter are stored below the pen display tray.

Asking $450 plus shipping within the CONUS using USPS

Contact me at : dmorriss2018@gmail.comIMG_8013.jpgIMG_8011.jpgIMG_8008.jpg
    Last edited by chumpowie; December 30th, 2021 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Bexley 5th Anniversary Fountain Pen in BCHR

The inclusion of an asking price would likely facilitate a sale.

Thanks

Default Re: Bexley 5th Anniversary Fountain Pen in BCHR

Thanks for letting me know. I've not used FPG before and 1st 'draft' that did have the price didn't take for some reason. And now I can't figure out how to edit the post. Eventually I'll figure it out but for now, the price is $450 plus shipping within the CONUS using USPS.
    davd

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chumpowie For This Useful Post:

BayesianPrior (December 30th, 2021)