Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Robert Malone

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Default Re: Dr. Robert Malone

C'mon Chuck. I have a bet with my English major wife.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    If she’s real.

Thanks

I knew you couldn’t resist.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    If she’s real.
    Probably comes with a puncture repair kit.

Note: that is an insult (I will start marking my own if I spot them. This one was easy).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    If she’s real.
    Probably comes with a puncture repair kit.

Note: that is an insult (I will start marking my own if I spot them. This one was easy).
    Not a very good one. Like I said, it doesn’t inspire any particular emotion other than “meh…”

But, you did give us an example of your real nature. Weren’t you just trying to claim moral high ground? Are you intending to compete with Chuck on king dick honors? Aside from his bias and stupidity revealed in his Slovenian Trumper construct, he included parenting, daughters and now wives. You have some work to do.

Thanks

No, I made no moral claim to the high ground. Another thing you just made up.

And lest we forget...

dneal wrote

Dude, I ain't looking at another thing from you in this thread.
    If only that were true!

Thanks

You guys suck at passing on this thread. Misfits disrupting the forum.

Thanks

dneal wrote

Then we get...

dneal wrote:
    You guys suck at passing on this thread.
    Pot meet kettle.

Thanks

Pot meet kettle.
    I started the thread, you moron. You plagiarize, but get the usage wrong. Holy fuck.

You said your snide shit (as I expected) and said you were “passing”. I don’t want to call you a liar, but I’m starting to see a trend with that too. You’re disingenuous at best.

Oh hell, I just realized I must have interpreted your “passing” on this thread incorrectly. The rules you and Chuck make up do get confusing.

Thanks

Oh hell, I just realized I must have interpreted your “passing” on this thread incorrectly.
    Indeed you did, you totally misread my previous statement.

post #9 clearly stated (with regard to Dr Malone and the video) 'I made a note in passing. I have no interest in discussing this topic.' For those interested in learning, the phrase 'in passing' means briefly of casually.

I started the thread, you moron.
    Ah, there we go. Starting off with an insult!

You said your snide shit (as I expected) and said you were “passing”.
    Another insult!

I don’t want to call you a liar, but I’m starting to see a trend with that too.
    A lie of your own AND an insult! Always good to see a combo.

You’re disingenuous at best.
    And another insult.

On the other hand.

dneal wrote:

Kettle meet pot. There, paraphrased for you.

Thanks

Again you dipshit, I don’t deny insulting you. I’m standing on the same ground I started on. You and chuck are the ones sinking in the morass.

Are you ever going to pass on this thread?

—edit—

Why in the world are you stuck on the pot and kettle thing? You’re still using it wrong.
    Last edited by dneal; September 4th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks

Again you dipshit, I don’t deny insulting you.
    An insult and some truth. A new combo. Well done.

dneal wrote:

But... lest we forget...

dneal also wrote

Thanks

You keep plagiarizing. Spend some of that creative effort you use weaseling out of your failed arguments to formulate a good argument or insult - particularly the latter. I suppose you keep using mine because it's effective against you. The opposite isn't the case.

The funniest thing, indicative of your cluelessness; is that you think the "I ain't looking..." bit works here too. Read your quote. Are we in the thread referenced? You do know how dumb that makes you look since the context of the quote doesn't apply here? Right? Don't answer, because you demonstrate that you don't.

Since you have such a fondness for pedantry, let's just revisit some facts.

- Again, we aren't in the thread the quote you cite references.
    - The quote you seem to enjoy references the post that proceeded it, which was your posting of yet another link in lieu of argument.
    - Apparently I forgot that you, like Chuck, are not clear on the notion of context. "Thing" was too ambiguous it seems. Fair enough. Clarifying "thing" meant "link" is not sufficient, because like a child with a new toy (they stole from someone else), you're determined to play with it whether it is appropriate to the situation or not. An annoying toy monkey with clanging cymbals. "Ching, ching, ching..."
    - You are IN the thread you said you were going to pass on. Again, context escapes you.

This thread clearly demonstrates you and Chuck are not capable of rational conversation on political topics. This thread clearly demonstrates that you and Chuck are a little unhinged, just needing the right poke to lose your minds. This thread clearly demonstrates that neither of you is able to leave your emotional baggage at the door. This thread started out with a clear initial establishment of context.

You went to character assassination, with a fucking Atlantic article he literally dismantles in the video. It's the one of the first things they talk about. You ignored and deflected from my showing you the very paper where he is the lead author. You (and Chuck apparently) believe The Atlantic and a couple of "fact check" sites over the Academy of Sciences. Anyone can google and post shit that supports their point of view. Hell, I made a whole thread mocking you turds on that.

Maybe you both really are this clueless.

--edit--

I hate typing this, because now you won't do it (hell, who am I kidding; you guys are definitely stupid enough to do it - even if I point it out first). You're going to start some pedantic argument on the word "thing".
    Last edited by dneal; September 5th, 2021 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks

I feel a responsibility to fact check regardless of who it may insult or call into question.

Malone made a decision to align himself with Brannon. He made the decision to disparage Fauci or be a part of that conversation.

We don’t get respect because of something we did 30 years ago.

Thanks

You'll see much more of this theme from me now, because escalation has proved fruitless.

The problem I have with this post is this portion:

Malone made a decision to align himself with Brannon. He made the decision to disparage Fauci or be a part of that conversation.
    I understand the notion on the instinctual and emotional level. There's nothing wrong with an odd or "gut" feeling. But that should be reason to investigate, not conclude. Bannon to me is a brilliant lunatic. A lot of the things he says are very insightful. A lot of the things that he says are very inciteful. I just take each for what it's worth. Fauci has earned some disparaging, if we're honest. He is a career bureaucrat with a medical specialty. He is certainly is a voice of expertise. His mistake was one of the bureaucrat: he flip-flopped, and the reason for the flip-flop became public and documented. Masks were initially discouraged because they wanted to keep them available for hospitals. That was a mistake, particularly in this political climate. I see and can even sympathize with the reasoning. There was risk in that, it manifested, and now he has to deal with the fallout and blow to credibility. We can go on, and talk about Tom Fitton's FOIA judgements and releases, the "eye-doctor" and the "garden gnome" having their weekly spats, or whatever. But when we do that everything important gets lost in the noise.

There are really smart people here. We don't have to be epidemiologists to share information we find useful to our own decision making processes. Look at the "Post your contententious virus posts here..." thread. Some tried to derail it, but there is page after page of great discussion. We can disagree on choices without disparaging them. Like Ethernautrix said, this is how we have nice things.
    Last edited by dneal; September 5th, 2021 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks

If you like Brannon, dislike Fauci, and don’t wear a mask, where these original thoughts ? Or, were you influenced? I don’t expect an honest reply.

There is no reason to try to make Fauci appear as an idiot. He is what he is. Like it or not.

To correct your point, it was the N-95 that was suggested that be reserved for hospitals .

Thanks

I tried. You didn't correct my point, you just specified it. If that level of specificity is important to you, then thanks for adding that to the discussion.

Do you want nice things?

Thanks

Not interested in nice, but posting Bannon and Malone had to be obvious.

Thanks

Not interested in nice
    That's unfortunate, but duly noted. Perhaps you will change your mind.

Thanks

Perhaps you will learn something that will save you and those you could potentially infect, like children.