Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Robert Malone

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Default Dr. Robert Malone

Trying yet again…

Dr. Malone is the inventor of mRNA technology. I posted a clip of his discussion with biologist Eric Weinstein about risks of protein spikes and other issues with the vaccine in the vaccine thread.

This new interview is about that, what emerging evidence is suggesting about variants and vaccines, and all the things we have done wrong with politicizing the issue. He of course made himself a target by giving an opinion that diverged from the approved narrative, and he discusses that too.

While there is food for thought throughout the interview, the politicization concerns me. Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz has been exiled to Newsmax. America’s preeminent legal scholar has been “memory-holed” by his fellow liberals for contradicting their narrative. Dr. Malone appears to be next, if the Epoch Times is one of the few places left for him to speak publicly.

LINK
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,299 Posts

Default Re: Dr. Robert Malone

ATLANTIC LINK

BTW, your statement that Malone is the inventor of mRNA technology is an example of misinformation. He's not, and is not considered to be the inventor.

"Malone claims to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines, although credit for the distinction is more often given to later advancements by Katalin Karikó or Derrick Rossi, and was ultimately the result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, of which Malone was but one" REF LINK

Thanks

Those two are responsible for the mRNA messenger technology.

Thanks

I know. Further to the original post, anyone who willingly consorts with a creature like Steve Bannon is worthy of immediate high levels of suspicion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    ATLANTIC LINK

BTW, your statement that Malone is the inventor of mRNA technology is an example of misinformation. He's not, and is not considered to be the inventor.

"Malone claims to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines, although credit for the distinction is more often given to later advancements by Katalin Karikó or Derrick Rossi, and was ultimately the result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, of which Malone was but one" REF LINK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Those two are responsible for the mRNA messenger technology.
    Did either of you watch the video? Just curious.

Thanks

Watched it, didn't engender any confidence in Malone.

Thanks

ATLANTIC LINK

Watched it, didn't engender any confidence in Malone.
    Really. He addressed your concerns about his credibility. You came up with an Atlantic article, and a weird fact-checky site with a medical focus. I haven't paid attention to fact-check sites in years, once the original (Snopes) got caught lying. I quit reading The Atlantic when they wrote this bullshit*

So you'll need more than that. Maybe patent paperwork? It's free at the U.S. patent office. He says he has one. I don't care enough to look it up. This paper at the National Academy of Sciences has his name on it, with the two others mentioned in your "fact-check" link. Strangely, you didn't include that in your critique. A case of prosecutorial misconduct, so to speak tsk, tsk.

At any rate, it's his claim. Not mine. Am I responsible for simply transposing that into text? What about him am I now responsible for? (don't answer, I'm just pointing out how absurd your point is).

Lastly, strange how neither of you have any specific argument about the substance of his comments in the video. I don't think you really watched it, but I could be wrong. I did give a hint of the topic when I remarked on politicization. At any rate, your critiques are just "shoot the messenger" (a logical fallacy), "guilt by association" (another logical fallacy), and two "appeals to authority" (logical fallacies when you invoked The Atlantic and whatever that other site is). My opinion of you does not influence my critique, you can be as weird as you want, but if you're right I'll acknowledge it. If your argument is reasonable, I'll acknowledge it. But it isn't. You "don't have any confidence" in him. Is that a feeling? Psychic powers? Zen insight? It certainly isn't an argument (technically it is, as a one-line assertion; but there's nothing backing it up).

I got exactly what I expected from this thread, demonstrating that it's not me, it's you. You have failed to bring substance. You brought the snide remarks and references to Steve Bannon.

* The "Our Man in Kandahar" piece was published halfway through my tour in Kandahar. The author is a half-Asian who claims to look Hazara enough and speaks enough Dari to get around in Kandahar. Here's the problem. Kandahar is full of Pashtuns. They don't like Hazara generally. Also, Pashtuns in Kandahar do not speak Dari, as my Mazar e Sharif-born, Hazara, Dari speaking interpreter pointed out to me. Someone will ask, but we used Hakim in the headquarters where the seniors spoke and wrote both.

So the guy seems shady to me. I don't feel that he's credible (or whatever EoC said). Nothing he is saying makes any sense if you know the truth. But hey, maybe he did manage to not get killed while running around Kandahar supposedly interviewing Kandaharis, the vast majority of which unable to speak Dari.

But it's his "secret torture chamber" bullshit. I lived at the police headquarters. The jail was there. We had an MP prison guard on the advisory team for that purpose. I've been to the Governor's Palace many times, usually 2-3 times a week. It was a couple of minutes down the street. I can give you the name and even Facebook page for the colonel that led the advisory team over there. I have been literally everywhere inside that compound, mainly because of clearing it after it was attacked (happy to tell the story and show pics of dead afghans).

There is no secret torture chamber in the Kandahar Governor's Palace. If there is, it's some Batcave level of hidden. Or, maybe The Atlantic writer got myth he didn't check out. Maybe he even stretched the truth a little. It was enough for me, and I quit reading The Atlantic.

Thanks

Yes, I watched it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

dneal (September 3rd, 2021)

Thanks

I made a note in passing. I have no interest in discussing this topic.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empty_of_Clouds For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (September 3rd, 2021), dneal (September 3rd, 2021)

Thanks

After researching the dude and his resignations, I will pass as well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

dneal (September 3rd, 2021)

Thanks

Good. Both of you have proved my point. Thanks for that and for passing on this thread (although we all know you guys didn't watch a 40 minute video at the Epoch Times).

Thanks

Having no interest in discussing a topic is neither a crime nor is it open to criticism. So, no point was proved except in your imagination. And yes, I watched the video in its entirety the first time around. Wasn't that interested then either.

What is clear from the last few weeks is that you are incapable of maintaining a civil discourse. Incapable. There is not a single discussion in which you have not resorted to language that is not conducive to moving the discussion along.
    Last edited by Empty_of_Clouds; September 3rd, 2021 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks

When you posted this yesterday, I was skeptical of its relavance.

"The vaccines cause more harm than experts are letting on; Fauci is a liar and possibly a fascist; and the mainstream news media is either shamelessly complicit or too stupid to figure out what’s really going on."
    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...keptic/619734/

Sound familar? Others are stupid. Attack Fauci as a liar and fascist. Attack the media.

Dr. Malone did not invent the vaccine and admits as much. https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd

He has a reputation for spreading misinformation. https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/sc...val-liability/

Thanks

And you guys still prove my point. Well done Chuck.

Thanks

You’ve run aground and stubbed yourself….yet again. Try again😉

Thanks

I thought you were passing? Nope. Still proving my point.

Thanks

Please try using a cattle wormer.

Thanks

You sure you're not a 12 year old on grandpa's computer?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    You sure you're not a 12 year old on grandpa's computer?
    I’m not married to an English major, praise God.

Thanks

Chuck, you're an idiot. You reinforce my point with every post. You can't help yourself. It's hilarious.

Post again.

Do it monkey, do it!

lol

--edit--

Oh, I almost forgot! You trying to bait me with my wife won't work, but it is just on more exhibit to who the king dick really is. You're reinforcing that point too!

The fact that you fratricided Tsherbs does give me a chuckle though. I'm really tempted to just refer to you as Chuckles.
    Last edited by dneal; September 4th, 2021 at 05:56 PM.