Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Up for sale is a Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Black-Red with an 18K gold nib in good used condition.
    Pen has no cracks or chips and the nib is in excellent condition too. No wear or scratches.
    The gold ring on the front section is loose and rotate (it might need to be glued).
    Come with a large Pelikan pen box showing some wear.
    Shipping worldwide from China with EMS international express.
    Asking for 400 USD+20 USD shipping ($420 total)
    PayPal ONLY. Please send messages to chemboy1986@gmail.com if you need more information.
    IMG_5095.jpgIMG_5092.jpgIMG_5088.jpgIMG_5089.jpgIMG_5090.jpgIMG_5093.jpgIMG_5091.jpgIMG_5097.jpg
    Last edited by jiamu166; September 5th, 2021 at 09:36 AM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Didn't you just sell this very same pen on eBay several days ago? If so, you should cancel this listing.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 295 Times in 172 Posts
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Quote Originally Posted by McKool View Post
    Didn't you just sell this very same pen on eBay several days ago? If so, you should cancel this listing.
    This is 100% a scammer. There is no way anyone is selling a red M800 for $400. He probably stole the pictures from ebay, it's not the same seller as that.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to adhoc For This Useful Post:

    Stands on Feet (September 16th, 2021)

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 17 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    But look at the long record of site participation and successful sales here on FPGeeks! LOL

    Only one thing to say, CAVEAT EMPTOR!

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McKool View Post
    Didn't you just sell this very same pen on eBay several days ago? If so, you should cancel this listing.
    This is 100% a scammer. There is no way anyone is selling a red M800 for $400. He probably stole the pictures from ebay, it's not the same seller as that.
    I'm confused, $400 seems to be a reasonable price for an M800 based on past sales on other marketplaces.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    351
    Thanked 421 Times in 244 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Quote Originally Posted by breakz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McKool View Post
    Didn't you just sell this very same pen on eBay several days ago? If so, you should cancel this listing.
    This is 100% a scammer. There is no way anyone is selling a red M800 for $400. He probably stole the pictures from ebay, it's not the same seller as that.
    I'm confused, $400 seems to be a reasonable price for an M800 based on past sales on other marketplaces.
    Sure, for a current production M800. The red version hasn't been made in years and is highly sought after.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 295 Times in 172 Posts
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Quote Originally Posted by gloucesterman-18 View Post
    But look at the long record of site participation and successful sales here on FPGeeks! LOL

    Only one thing to say, CAVEAT EMPTOR!
    No caveat emptor, I can guarantee you this is a scam and buying this would mean you're a gullible idiot. Red M800 goes for ~$1000-1200. There's no way you're getting it for $400 with pictures from a sold listing on ebay from an account with 0 posts that's 1 week old.

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Quote Originally Posted by BayesianPrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by breakz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McKool View Post
    Didn't you just sell this very same pen on eBay several days ago? If so, you should cancel this listing.
    This is 100% a scammer. There is no way anyone is selling a red M800 for $400. He probably stole the pictures from ebay, it's not the same seller as that.
    I'm confused, $400 seems to be a reasonable price for an M800 based on past sales on other marketplaces.
    Sure, for a current production M800. The red version hasn't been made in years and is highly sought after.
    Ohhhh yes, my bad! Thanks!!

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 71 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gloucesterman-18 View Post
    But look at the long record of site participation and successful sales here on FPGeeks! LOL

    Only one thing to say, CAVEAT EMPTOR!
    No caveat emptor, I can guarantee you this is a scam and buying this would mean you're a gullible idiot. Red M800 goes for ~$1000-1200. There's no way you're getting it for $400 with pictures from a sold listing on ebay from an account with 0 posts that's 1 week old.
    I wish I had a red M800 to sell you.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 295 Times in 172 Posts
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Quote Originally Posted by broadoblique View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gloucesterman-18 View Post
    But look at the long record of site participation and successful sales here on FPGeeks! LOL

    Only one thing to say, CAVEAT EMPTOR!
    No caveat emptor, I can guarantee you this is a scam and buying this would mean you're a gullible idiot. Red M800 goes for ~$1000-1200. There's no way you're getting it for $400 with pictures from a sold listing on ebay from an account with 0 posts that's 1 week old.
    I wish I had a red M800 to sell you.
    Here's one for ~1000€ + shipping + tax. That would be nearly $1500 for me.

    https://www.martiniauctions.com/item...ted_36181.html

    I don't really want one, just showing you that ~$1000 is probably what you could sell a pen like this for.

  12. #11
    Junior Member katerchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Austin,TX
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    <<<
    chemboy1986
    >>>

    I could swear I have seen this handle before in a similar (eg: beware of) context

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For Sale: Pelikan Souverän M800 Fountain Pen Red-18K Gold Nib B

    Quote Originally Posted by katerchen View Post
    <<<
    chemboy1986
    >>>

    I could swear I have seen this handle before in a similar (eg: beware of) context
    Me, too, but I can't find him mentioned in FPG. My search powers may be weak, though.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •