Thread: FS: Sailor Professional Gear (Graphite Lighthouse, N. American Exclusive, 21k EF Nib)

Thanks

Default FS: Sailor Professional Gear (Graphite Lighthouse, N. American Exclusive, 21k EF Nib)

For sale is a Sailor Professional Gear (full size, not slim) Graphite Lighthouse fp in slate grey resin with rhodium-plated trim and a 21k rhodium-plated EF nib. The nib was damaged; the tines were out of alignment. It was repaired by Gena of Custom Nib Studio and now writes well with typical Sailor tooth/feedback. The cap and barrel have no more than micro to light signs of use/wear. The Graphite Lighthouse was a North American exclusive and sold for over $300 at the retailers that carried it. The pen will come in a standard blue Sailor presentation box with a converter and cartridge. $140 including shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

Pro Gear Lighthouse EF nib 1a.JPGPG LH 2a.JPGPro Gear Lighthouse EF nib 3c.JPGPro Gear Lighthouse EF nib 4a.JPGPro Gear Lighthouse EF nib 5a.JPGPro Gear Lighthouse EF nib 6a.JPG

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Sailor Professional Gear (Graphite Lighthouse, N. American Exclusive, 21k EF

Damn another fantastic Sailor deal, and in a CW I really like too. GLWS.