Thread: Want to trade for a Pelikan Souverän M1000 Black/Green

Thanks

Default Want to trade for a Pelikan Souverän M1000 Black/Green

I have a Pelikan M800 limited edition, but I have always wanted a Pelikan Souverän M1000 Black/Green fountain pen.

In exchange I am willing to part with a more than one of part of my collection. I won't list them all here, but if you have a M1000 that you are interested in trading, please do let me know. I am willing to sweeten the pot with several pens. Please DM me and I will give you a list for you to choose from. I am only interested in trading for a M1000 in Like New condition, no scratches of any sort. I will want to see pics and I will be happy to provide pics of my pens as well.
    Last edited by Eelis; October 10th, 2021 at 05:09 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Want to trade for a Pelikan Souverän M1000 Black/Green

But then again, I don't know, I am new to this forum. Is it kosher to post a list here for someone to select from in exchange for a Pelikan Souverän M1000 Black/Green fountain pen?

Thanks

You need to post a pic with today's date and your user ID. Add also need to grade your pen. From your listing I don't know what you have to trade nor the conditions. You are also a very new user.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark320i View Post
    You need to post a pic with today's date and your user ID. Add also need to grade your pen. From your listing I don't know what you have to trade nor the conditions. You are also a very new user.

That’s reddit.

There aren’t really any rules here, but doing the things you mention might help make a sale.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark320i View Post

I'm not selling anything. I am looking for someone who owns this pen who is willing to trade. As stated in the original post I am more than willing to provide photos of my pens to that particular user. I don't think it is reasonable to post detailed photos of a dozen pens that I am willing to trade in this medium. If anyone has a Pelikan Souverän M1000 Black/Green fountain pen that they are willing to part with for a good deal, I will be more than happy to provide a list and requested pictures in the DMs. Thank you for your recommendations all the same.