Good morning,
Im new to the forum but not to FP. I recently stumbled across this site when I purchased a large collection of pens from a friend. My intention was to sell most. I already have a bad habit that started with Pam Braun in the 90's. My personal collection is full of writers (Sailor, Visconti, a few gifted MB, Parker etc). I purchased a collection 3- Conway stewarts, 12 Aurora's, 17 Omas (including the coveted Arcos in brown AND green), 7 Parker (matching citrine set RB/FP), 3 Visconti, MD-Dumas (correct sig) 3 pen set, MB Poe 3 pen set, 2 wahl eversharp including decoband saffron blue superflex NIB, 5 Pelikan (600, 805,800, 800, M101n brown tortoise). This is just a partial list. There are over 80 pens and many limited editions. I am likely going to sell most of them. I live in Michigan but frequent my daughter whom lives in NYC. I look forward to an education on these pens and also, hopefully, sending some out. My wife was less then pleased with this purchase. Some times forgiveness is better to request than permission! But most of you probably already knew that.
JV