Thread: For Sale: Excellent Condition Conway Stewart No.23 Grey Candystripe/Hatch pattern

Thanks

Default For Sale: Excellent Condition Conway Stewart No.23 Grey Candystripe/Hatch pattern

Hi All,

For sale today is a recently acquired Conway Stewart No.23 in the Grey Candystripe/Hatch pattern equipped with a #5 Conway Stewart nib and new bladder. I purchased this recently from Writetime in the UK. The pen has been inked once since I received it. I am selling because it is just too small for me practically. The pen is in excellent vintage condition. In addition to featuring the usual CS engraving, the barrel also features the original owner's initials "WA". These are incredibly hard to see but I've tried to capture in the pictures. In writing with it briefly I found the nib to write more like a stub than a broad. I am asking $175 (includes UPS Ground in CONUS). I am open to reasonable offers. Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_1081.jpgIMG_1082.jpgIMG_1083.jpgIMG_1086.jpgIMG_1087.jpgIMG_1088.jpg

Thanks

Default Re: For Sale: Excellent Condition Conway Stewart No.23 Grey Candystripe/Hatch pattern

Price Drop:$150

Thanks

Default Re: For Sale: Excellent Condition Conway Stewart No.23 Grey Candystripe/Hatch pattern

Bump