Thread: FS: Nakaya Naka-ai Writer Tori-iro 14K B

Thanks

Default FS: Nakaya Naka-ai Writer Tori-iro 14K B

Pretty in pink. This is honestly one of the most fun pens to write with that I have ever laid hands on. There is something about the tactile feel of the 14K B nib that is sublime. Perhaps it was just the set up work done by John Mottishaw. Wether this one or any other, you owe it to yourself to own a Nakaya that John set up. It's pure delight and probably the pen I've reached for the most reflexively... $635 shipped.

From Nibs: "The Naka-ai Writer (with clip) version in Toki-iro is a unique rose-pink color that differs from Nakaya's well-known repertoire of darker hues. Pink gold plating on the clip and nib matches the Urushi finish and creates a streamlined, monochromatic look which suits the sleek shape of the Naka-ai. As with all Nakaya Urushi pens, each Naka-ai is made of hand-turned ebonite hard rubber, then sent to the Wajima region in western Japan for finishing with Urushi lacquer. Colors will vary slightly from pen to pen - no two of these hand-made pens will be exactly alike."

(Also Also this is my fifth for sale post here so if I did it wrong, I'm open to critique! Going to sell most of my collection, so feel free to weigh in or enquire.)

Appologies for my photography skills. Here are a few photos as well as a family portrait that is dated!

IMG_4371.jpgIMG_4384.jpg

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Nakaya Naka-ai Writer Tori-iro 14K B

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk