Thread: FS: Classic Pens LB5 in Tariku Marble White 21K M nib #38/50 KING OF PENS!

Thanks

Default FS: Classic Pens LB5 in Tariku Marble White 21K M nib #38/50 KING OF PENS!

SOLD. If you know... you know. If you don't know watch any of the reviews and drool as I did... But if you've ever picked one ups then you know. This pen is the absolute business. Finding this pen however was an absolute chore. I searched for months before I found it. It was worth the wait. It's not just epic to hold, it's epic to use. These are extremely rare, was and are expensive and will I'm guessing continue to become more so. I want this pen to go to someone who is going to love it and use it and enjoy each dot, scratch and line. Maybe you've been hunting one of these down, as I was. Maybe not? If you get the chance to try one out... let me know what you think. I never anticipated selling this pen and maybe I'll live to regret it, but there's only one way to know... $3900 shipped and insured.

[Also, I believe I have the original packaging, but we are mid moving house, so I will send separately at a later date if that is of interest, when I am able to retrieve the packaging from shipping, however the packaging has nothing on the pen...] Apologies for my photography skills. Here are a few photos as well as a family portrait that is dated!

65597666458__558D473A-DF62-4010-A4EE-9BFB1269B25D.jpgIMG_4373.jpgIMG_4384.jpg

https://youtu.be/vDB9lHj8l9w
    Last edited by bwc1983; October 17th, 2021 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Sold

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Classic Pens LB5 in Tariku Marble White 21K M nib #38/50 KING OF PENS!

Bump $3750 shipped.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Classic Pens LB5 in Tariku Marble White 21K M nib #38/50 KING OF PENS!

Annnnnnd SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

That's 👍.
    Can you please mark the thread as sold... https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...t-lt-LOOK-HERE!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vpen For This Useful Post:

bwc1983 (October 17th, 2021)