Thread: SHEAFFER Imperial Sovereign Pen Set Fountain Pen Roller Ball Ballpoint & Pencil

Thanks

Default SHEAFFER Imperial Sovereign Pen Set Fountain Pen Roller Ball Ballpoint & Pencil

$400 CAD ($325USD) shipped OR BEST OFFER

This is a USA made Sheaffer Imperial Sovereign pen set. Includes the fountain pen, roller ball pen, ballpoint pen and mechanical pencil. Fountain pen is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a Sheaffer ink converter. The barrels and caps are 14k gold filled. All parts are original. All pens function correctly. There is no brassing on the gold furniture. Imprints are deep and clear. A hard to find complete Sovereign set.

Shipping:

Canada and USA tracked shipping included
    Worldwide $25 CAD tracked shipping

To buy these pens or ask questions please PM or email

Last edited by Paul Raposo; October 22nd, 2021 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: SHEAFFER Imperial Sovereign Pen Set Fountain Pen Roller Ball Ballpoint & Pencil

What a beautiful set, Paul.
    What is the nib size? Or, did I miss it somewhere in the write up?
    Great job with the images.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gloucesterman-18 For This Useful Post:

Paul Raposo (October 22nd, 2021)

Thanks

Default Re: SHEAFFER Imperial Sovereign Pen Set Fountain Pen Roller Ball Ballpoint & Pencil

Thank you gloucesterman-18

I believe the nib size is medium. Too wide to be a fine and too thin to be a broad. I haven't inked it up so not sure what the line is like.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul Raposo For This Useful Post:

gloucesterman-18 (October 22nd, 2021)

Thanks

Bump

Thanks
    Thanked 10,467 Times in 4,006 Posts

It's good to see you here again Paul. What an excellent set of these you have. All too often the FP would come with a bumped cap or barrel end and as a buyer you wouldn't know until after you bought them because some sellers don't take enough good images to show that sort of damage. That you have done so and that they are all perfect shows you're an A1 seller with integrity. Thank you.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Paul Raposo (November 2nd, 2021)

Thanks

Bump

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    It's good to see you here again Paul. What an excellent set of these you have. All too often the FP would come with a bumped cap or barrel end and as a buyer you wouldn't know until after you bought them because some sellers don't take enough good images to show that sort of damage. That you have done so and that they are all perfect shows you're an A1 seller with integrity. Thank you.
    Thank you for your kind words Chrissy I like to take pics the way I look at items myself and give potential buyers the same views I like to see. It's a nice set and I'm sad to see them go, but my finances dictate that they must.

Thanks

SOLD elsewhere. Thank you FPG for hosting here and thank you to the community for looking