Thread: WTB: Pilot Custom Urushi Vermilion Pen

Thanks

Default WTB: Pilot Custom Urushi Vermilion Pen

I'm looking to purchase a used Pilot Custom Urushi Vermilion Pen with either a Medium or Broad Nib. Pen must write very, very well with no skips or hard starts. I even prefer if you have had the pen tuned and has sweet ink flow. Price commensurate with the quality and writing experience of your pen. A new pen would be considered, but it must write exceptionally well, so please . . . know your pen very well.

Seller must have 6 months to years of experience on this website, or 100% feedback on ebay with years of experience. I will investigate the seller and do not even try a Scam here as you will be found out and "outed" to the rest of the Forum to Beware of. Yes, I have had the scammers try and take my money previously without success so I'm on to your games.

Bruce in San Diego

Thanks

Default Re: WTB: Pilot Custom Urushi Vermilion Pen

Bruce,
    If you don't mind buying from Japan, Pensachi has the medium nib in stock right now. I bought one last evening. Was amazed to see it available and at $457, nearly half of what anyplace in the U.S. wants. They go fast though....good luck
    Leon

Thanks

Thanks! I just went there and they are sold out of both the Vermillion or the Black. Price stated now is listed at $850.

Thanks

I have one that has only been filled once. Sweet wet medium nib. PM me and we can discuss price.