Thread: Lost Ark will die or keep going strong through the years?

Thanks

Default Lost Ark will die or keep going strong through the years?

In the West, I see Lost Ark maintaining a couple hundred thousand players fairly consistently. It will be a mix of casuals (me, potentially) and hardcore players who accept the in-game systems at a high level. The big drop-off, currently, is people burning themselves out.

You only need to look at Steam reviews and their hours played to get that information. A game that has been out 45 days with people sitting at 400+ hours (reviews made before today) puts a lot of those folks at 10+ hours per day, which is absolutely ridiculous. Someone who plays the game that much is addicted and probably not enjoying it that much anymore. They just can't stop.

Currently, I am in tier 3 with my main Paladin (1360) and have 4 alts around 1000 I am enjoying playing multiple classes on pve and pvp. The only thing I find annoying is just going thorough some story arcs multiple timea (punika and feiton mostly). Islands pvp raids are fun with every alts and I am planning to stop my alt progression at 1340 for some time and feed my main with materials. I dont mind that there are players with 1400 + ilvl because they swipe. They are not stronger in pvp or pve. Everyone enjoys this game at his/her own pace, if you don't want to spend your time on farming, you can buy Lost Ark gold and enjoy the game sitll.

All in all, I for one hope Lost Ark stays alive, I’m loving this game more than any other MMORPG I played. The thing that keeps me interested in this game the most is the group raids. I have enjoyed everything so far and my gullies have done so too, this reset we will be going to p3 argos and keep going and raise alts while we wait for valtan.

I knew what game I was coming into right from the start and hence I have no disappointment except for the things that Amazon has done. What are your thoughts? Lost Ark will die or keep going strong through the years?
    Discussion

Thanks
    Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,015 Posts

Default Re: Lost Ark will die or keep going strong through the years?

Spammer reported
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

calamus (May 31st, 2022), dougb1426 (April 20th, 2022), Sailor Kenshin (July 26th, 2022)