Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The pivot begins...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,324 Posts

Default Re: The pivot begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    I've said many times if you won't be an asshole, I won't either. I'll manage to adapt and entertain myself with however any want these threads to play out, as it suits me in a particular instance.
    Never seen it happen. When so many of your posts start off by insulting others, well, trolls for lolz was spot on. As was the 'edit to add'.
    Note: EoC still refuses to substantiate his empty assertions.

So as to not disrupt kazoolaw's "Over/Under" thread, let's note the first reply and consider it in light of who does and does not disrupt threads. Let's also note the fixation on "motive", and nastiness included.

How about you give your opinion first instead of fishing. Share your best estimate.

But seeing as how you asked, the GOPs will likely get control but there may be a small chance that they won't. Judging by the sheer stupidty of a large section of your population...well, you deserve the leaders you get.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

EoC continues to disrupt kazoolaw's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Judging by the sheer stupidty of a large section of your population...well, you deserve the leaders you get.
    This from "Mr. I Never Insult Anybody Anymore"

Well guess what you disgusting, repulsive asshole? You just insulted 332,403,650 American citizens. And, this was not a "soft" or an "incidental" insult. Nor is it being misinterpreted.
    You want to shit on one or more of us, fine, have at it. But, if you are going to shit on my Country, that is quite another matter. You have just escalated things, big time.
    This is the world you've have been instrumental in creating, and now you're whining about it. Funny.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,299 Posts

This is the world you've have been instrumental in creating, and now you're whining about it. Funny.

Edit to add (gotta love the edit function): Here's the deal, dneal. If you offer no respect, no civility, and no courtesy to me, then you should not be surprised that you get none in return. I know you say you don't care about that, but if that was true you wouldn't be so aggressive.
    Last edited by Empty_of_Clouds; November 7th, 2022 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks

Thanks

Here's the deal, dneal. If you offer no respect, no civility, and no courtesy to me, then you should not be surprised that you get none in return. Kinda stupid to think otherwise. I know you say you don't care about that when online, but if that was true you wouldn't be so aggressive.

Thanks

Here's the deal, dneal. If you offer no respect, no civility, and no courtesy to me, then you should not be surprised that you get none in return. Kinda stupid to think otherwise. I know you say you don't care about that when online, but if that was true you wouldn't be so aggressive.
    Again, you should revisit posts #109 and #111. This multi-page "kerfuffle" of your not-responding is of your own making, as I accurately predicted.

Thanks

And nowhere in all this do you see your influence? As I also accurately predicted.

I have to have breakfast. See ya in a few hours for the next round.
    Last edited by Empty_of_Clouds; November 7th, 2022 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks

And nowhere in all this do you see your influence? As I also accurately predicted.
    Post #264 remains applicable.

Thanks

Evasion, and unwillingness to accept your own responsibility in all this.

Thanks

Evasion, and unwillingness to accept your own responsibility in all this.
    Confession through projection, "well-practiced manipulation techniques", and the "very same pattern has been exhibited over the years that have sought to shift responsibility, blame and even guilt for misbehavior onto other members".

Quote Originally Posted by FredRydr View Post
    Be aware that well-practiced manipulation techniques were just applied...again. I suggest not being taken in or feeling sorry.

This very same pattern has been exhibited over the years that have sought to shift responsibility, blame and even guilt for misbehavior onto other members as part of some kind of emotional neediness. Then there are these publicly declared departures to elicit sympathy - only to drift back into the forum again for a honeymoon period until the misbehavior begins anew. A search on member ID and the word "goodbye" will show just a sliver of the history and the grudges.

Like a close call with a con artist, learn the lesson what to watch out for and ignore, then move on to enjoy this community with the majority of its members and our pens!
    What's really interesting is to watch it play out in one thread, beginning with the "honeymoon" post #108.

All that remains is the post deleting and "goodbye". I wonder how long that will take.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

kazoolaw (November 7th, 2022)

Thanks

(While waiting for breakfast to cook) I have always been willing to own my part in stuff here. You, not so much. And you are definitely not whiter than white.

Thanks

(While waiting for breakfast to cook) I have always been willing to own my part in stuff here. You, not so much. And you are definitely not whiter than white.
    The first claim is demonstrably false, as has been proven repeatedly by multiple posters in this very thread.

But really this is simply a summary of your tendency to "shift responsibility, blame and even guilt for misbehavior onto other members".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

724Seney (November 7th, 2022), kazoolaw (November 10th, 2022)

Thanks

And that was yours.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bunnspecial View Post
    It is also extremely funny that you believe you know my motives and intentions. You don't. Neither does the other guy, but those are the kinds of delusion harboured by arrogant people.
    Funny, in your last meltdown and multi-day attempted smear campaign against me, you pretended to know exactly my motives while also repeatedly insulting me.

Either you’re a hypocrite or you’re such an arrogant prick that you don’t think the rest of us will pick up on this, or maybe a bit of both.

(And yes that was an insult. I won’t try to weasel out of calling it that but will own it)
    I noticed that this post was never answered.

Evading I guess? Or just really don't have an answer for it? Let's be perfectly clear, in post after post you accused me of trying to take advantage of you(assuming my motives), never mind that at the same time you were willing to complete the sale to someone else for our agreed price, or now that it's on offer for even less.

You also ASSUMED my motives for stating publicly you'd backed out of our agreed deal were to destroy your credibility I think were your words(yes, your credibility is destroyed, but I can assure you I had nothing to do with it, and also I can't repeat your exact words because you've conveniently deleted them) and wouldn't take any explanation to the contrary.

So, again, hypocrisy, arrogance, or both?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunnspecial For This Useful Post:

724Seney (November 10th, 2022), kazoolaw (November 11th, 2022)

Thanks

I read Kaz has overbought and needs to get rid of some pens if interested, Bunn.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    I read Kaz has overbought and needs to get rid of some pens if interested, Bunn.
    Kind of a sad post, trying to become part of a conversation that doesn't include him.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (November 11th, 2022)

Thanks

Things have been strangely silent here since Tuesday. The stock market was up 1200 points and inflation appear to be cooling, now around 7.7% annually. Has democracy been saved? I sure hope so.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Things have been strangely silent here since Tuesday. The stock market was up 1200 points and inflation appear to be cooling, now around 7.7% annually. Has democracy been saved? I sure hope so.
    Yes Chuck, but that happens to coincide with the return of posters who strangely went silent in fear of a red wave. At least we had a few days of civil discussion (less one poster's ongoing meltdown).

Thanks

They most likely got tired of you, Kaz, and 724's illusions of superior intellect. Did you choose to participate and vote this time? Yes, America dodged the bullet this time and Trump has been diminished. Americans chose Democracy.

The only civil discussion you can tolerate are those that agree with your opinions. You seem blind to yourself and their name calling and derisions. I of course know you're not blind, but if we are called the "The Three Stooges" you never say a word. So, keep the greater than thou act to yourself.

Thanks

CN-
    What's the over/under on the number of times you've called someone a "dumbass?"

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (November 12th, 2022)