Thread: [WTS] Namiki Yukari Swallows with Cherry Blossoms <Inked Once!>

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Post [WTS] Namiki Yukari Swallows with Cherry Blossoms <Inked Once!>

This is a brand new Namiki Yukari Swallows with Cherry Blossoms urushi and maki-e fountain pen that has been inked only once. Unfortunately, this pen is uncomfortable in my hands and has been difficult for me to truly enjoy, so I would like to pass this on to a member of the fountain pen community who would appreciate its beauty. The item will be shipped with its original wooden presentation box, original papers and artist signature, as well as a 96% full Namiki black ink bottle. The pen has a 18k gold no.10 bold-size nib and a piston converter that has been cleaned thoroughly to the best of my ability.

Measurements for the pen are 11 × 8 × 6 inches, weighs 3.1lbs, measures 154.1mm when capped and is 140.3mm when uncapped. If you are interested in other measurements or other details of the pen, please do not hesitate to send me a question.

Asking price is $3,700 which includes shipping in its price, unless you are an international buyer. If you are interested in buying this pen and are not from CONUS, please message me so we may discuss the shipping process though you will be responsible for any import duties and taxes. This item will be shipped through priority mail and will be insured due to its price point; artist Michifumi Kawaguchi has created this pen using togidashi-taka maki-e techniques making the body of the pen an experience to hold, come experience this level of artistry for yourself.
    Last edited by Ceifro; December 1st, 2021 at 08:37 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceifro For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (November 25th, 2021)