Hi all! Selling a wild one today to cover some expenses and bills and whatnot. Pics, verification, and writing sample video here: https://imgur.com/a/Ks5QJqA.

Listing my Sailor Pro Gear clear demo with a 21k H-F that I customized by bending it into a fude nib! I've done this customization on a number of pens before but never on one this nice, and it turned out amazing. I also ground the tipping into a stubby italic that writes as such when you hold the pen at a higher angle. It's a nib that weirdly offers a lot of utility.

I'm pricing this to move ASAP—for the pen, which is in excellent condition, as well as included matching (white) sailor converter, the customized nib, and priority shipping, I'm asking $150 OBO.

PayPal does have a super super frustrating habit of putting all G&S payments I get on hold for indiscriminate amounts of time and for no reason they've been able to explain to me sensibly, so if you're able to accommodate my preference for PayPal F&F, venmo, or cashapp, I'd be super appreciative. Makes my life a whole heck of a lot less stressful.

As ever, message me with questions/offers/puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane, my friends.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk