Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrats and Democracy

Thanks

Default Re: Democrats and Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by manoeuver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    It actually worked very well for everyone except one. How would you make it better? I don't expect a straight answer.
    "Worked very well" is a synonym for "Our guy won."

Straight answer: look at the election policies of developed countries who do not have the problems we have. There are many such examples.
    Here's a quick bullet list of improvements we could make off the top of my head:

• Require ID
    • Paper ballots
    • Totals tallied at the voting locations

You seem to intimate that our elections can't be improved or it would be some herculean task. Bullshit. It's counting for fucks sake.

I posit that DNC and GOP party hacks actually prefer murky and incoherent election policies as they are easier to manipulate. It's toxic.
    I asked how you would improve, not more profanity and stupid personal attacks. Do you have a reading challenge?

Biden did win. Brady did loose his last football game. He didn't claim otherwise.
    Did you miss my bulleted list of improvements? Here it is again, try not to miss it, I'll even make it bigger for you.

• Require ID
    • Paper ballots
    • Totals tallied at the voting locations

Obviously Biden won, he's in the White House. Who claimed otherwise? Not I.

If you had any rhetorical skill whatsoever I wouldn't entertain myself with the personal jabs.

If you know anyone who shares your views who is good at arguing please refer them here as you are fucking boring.
    You're a waste of my attention.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 555 Posts

probably true, you absolutely can't hang.

maybe try arguing with fellow midwits on a cooking message board or something. best of luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to manoeuver For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (February 2nd, 2022)

Thanks

maybe try arguing with fellow midwits on a cooking message board or something. best of luck.
    This type of insult has been used before. It appears you have little or no understanding of which you blab on about. So, it only makes sense to you to be critical and make personal attacks your retorts. You should at least be honest with yourself. You don't like what's going on and you are pissed. Your problem is not with me, Brooks, or a news source.

What we are discussing is a matter of record. The comments regarding Brooks and the Time is what a child might utter who has not the ability to read for themselves but are still dependent upon what an adult might say. So, you are a repeater rather than a thinker.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,322 Posts

It appears you have little or no understanding of which you blab on about. So, it only makes sense to you to be critical and make personal attacks your retorts. You should at least be honest with yourself.
    Holy shit Chuck, my sides are aching!!! LOL!!!
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 555 Posts

This type of insult has been used before. It appears you have little or no understanding of which you blab on about. So, it only makes sense to you to be critical and make personal attacks your retorts. You should at least be honest with yourself. You don't like what's going on and you are pissed. Your problem is not with me, Brooks, or a news source.

What we are discussing is a matter of record. The comments regarding Brooks and the Time is what a child might utter who has not the ability to read for themselves but are still dependent upon what an adult might say. So, you are a repeater rather than a thinker.
    Perhaps you're right Chuck. I'll think about that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to manoeuver For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (February 4th, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    It appears you have little or no understanding of which you blab on about. So, it only makes sense to you to be critical and make personal attacks your retorts. You should at least be honest with yourself.
    Me too!
    Hey everybody, get some popcorn and pull up a chair! This is the best food fight since "Animal House!"

One can only hope they will kill each other off!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Me too!
    Hey everybody, get some popcorn and pull up a chair! This is the best food fight since "Animal House!"

I’m only commenting on the hilarious irony of our resident Joy Behar. manouever’s points (and commentary on the predictable responses he received) are sagacious.

Thanks

" In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."
    G. Wallace

...it’s worth noting that the only person in modern American politics to have repeatedly praised Wallace and other segregationists is Joe Biden. It was Biden who bragged that in 1973 Wallace considered him “one of the outstanding young politicians of America.” It was Biden who wrote in 1975 that the “Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace.” It was Biden who in 1981 told a black witness in the Senate that “sometimes even George Wallace is right.” It was Biden who, while campaigning for the presidency in Alabama in 1987, claimed that he’d been the recipient of an award from Wallace in 1973 (it probably wasn’t true; but what a thing to brag about!), and then boasted that Delaware was “on the South’s side in the Civil War.”
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...eorge-wallace/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Me too!

Gratuitous human death has been made to be like throwing out a used butt wipe. Thanks for providing an example of the degradation.

Thanks

Be careful 724Seney, Chuck might ignore you too!

Thanks

sorry, can't see.

Thanks

sorry, can't see.
    Chuck, you’re killing me LMAO!!!

Thanks

If you are on my ignore list, I am unable to read your post. This occurred because of something you did to provoke my angst. If you apologize profusely, I might reconsider. However, I am probably better off not reading.

Thanks

If you are on my ignore list, I am unable to read your post. This occurred because of something you did to provoke my angst. If you apologize profusely, I might reconsider. However, I am probably better off not reading.
    Chuck, we both know you're clicking the "view post" option. You don't have the self-discipline not to, and how else would you know whether or not I "apologize profusely"? Now you're just mad because you've looked, seen I was mocking you for acting like a petulant toddler; and inadvertently contributed to the joke. Even this post I'm quoting smacks of more petulant toddler.

So don't hold your breath waiting for me to "apologize profusely". Toddlers do that too.

You've received precisely the behavior you exhibit in this forum. Do you not see the similarity in themes? The "LOL's" with multiple exclamation points? The weird pontification that constitutes a strawman argument, pathetically veiled to hide personal attack? Do you think that's coincidental?

It seems you have found that objectionable to the point of having to "ignore" (which you aren't). Perhaps you should consider your own behavior, since you don't like it when it's applied to your posts.

If anyone owes an apology, it's you. manouver's point remains valid - you suck at this.

Goober boy. (did I get that one right?) LOL!!!
    Last edited by dneal; February 4th, 2022 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks

Thanks

ROFL!!! Do you think you're the thought police, Mr. Orwell? LMAO!!!

Thanks

I do click to view occasionally, but unfortunately it just confirms my decision not to have to view the nonsense of Trumpian participants, and videos of Bannon telling @dneal that he is right. There will come a time after Trump is re-elected where you will say, "what the F&%K. Then it will be too late. However, carry one in your private la la land until that occurs. At that time you will not be allowed to post here.

Of course, you will not vote and then think you're safe from accountability. I'll never forget how upset you got when I suggested you shouldn't ask of an ICU bed. That tells me you balls are small. At least a proper man stands by his position and goes down with the ship he's constructed.

Thanks

I know you click "view". I told you that you couldn't stand it, and you would peek. You didn't even make it a day "ignoring" me, and now you're back to the petty insults.

Petulant toddler. LMAO!!!

Thanks

I maintain control....LOL!!

Thanks

I maintain control....LOL!!
    LOL is right!

LMAO!!!