Thread: MB/Pelikan/Frank-Chris/Eversharp/Waterman

Thanks

Default MB/Pelikan/Frank-Chris/Eversharp/Waterman

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to trim down my collection before the semester begins. I am hoping to price everything reasonably and please +$8 for CONUS shipping. Other locations will be shipped at cost. Reasonable offers, including trades, will be considered. Unless specified, original box is not included. Additional photos can be requested.

Verification and photos (https://imgur.com/a/ktZHRMZ).

Modern Pens

Pelikan M205 2018 Olivine Limited Edition EF+MB 342g grind [D for nib grinding] $110

A2 otherwise. Smooth piston filler. Can ship with the original box with additional cost. This steel nib is known to be much more springy than most steel nibs and produce very visible line variation. The EF nib is further enhanced by the famed Taiwanese nibmeister following the vintage Montblanc 342g nib shape. Excellent writer in general.

PILOT/NAMIKI Kunimitsu Maki-e Fountain Pen Red Fuji #10 14k M [B] $290

Beautiful Maki-e pen with wonderful texture. Only selling because the pen body is too small for my hand. Definitely plan to save up and get a bigger Namiki in the future. If you like medium sized or smaller pens, this is the perfect Japanese pen for you.
    Last edited by Ken_austin; January 10th, 2022 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: MB/Pelikan/Frank-Chris/Eversharp/Waterman

Hey, I had sent a message about the Pelikan Olivine over on /penswap. I want it!