Thread: FS: MONTBLANC Queen Elizabeth I Patron of Art 4810 Limited Edition Fountain Pen

Thanks

Post FS: MONTBLANC Queen Elizabeth I Patron of Art 4810 Limited Edition Fountain Pen

MONTBLANC Patron of Art Queen Elizabeth I

Fountain Pen

Limited Edition # 1209/4810

Year 2010

In 2010, Montblanc honoured one of the most famous monarchs in history, Elizabeth I.
    Strong. Defined. Powerful. Innovative. These words describe the reign of Queen Elizabeth I, and what’s more impressive is that they also apply to this Montblanc pen dedicated to her throne.

The brilliant lacquer of the writing instruments is modeled on the royal garments of the Queen. The royal insignia is well represented on the cap by the Tudor rose and the cross of the British Crown, along with a green cabochon on the clip. To finish off the adorned cap, the words “Video et taceo” meaning “I see and say nothing” are engraved as a reminder of the famous Queen’s signature motto.
    The design of the pen also gives a nod to her childhood, with gold-plated engravings of the artistic embroidery from “The Glass of the Sinful Soul”, which was a book that Elizabeth designed at the age of 11.

Fine (F) 18K gold nib engraved with crown insignia.

The pen offered for sale is in mint, unused condition with lacquered wood display box (lower corner has a ding), illustrated inner box, original International service certificate (reply card has been removed).

Asking Price 3300 USD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by deltac13; March 14th, 2022 at 02:49 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: MONTBLANC Queen Elizabeth I Patron of Art 4810 Limited Edition Fountain Pen

Bump!