Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess it's time to talk about the NIH...

Thanks

Default Re: I guess it's time to talk about the NIH...

Better darn well know the cause of the fire to know what will put it out and what will make it worse. Like water on a magnesium fire:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZhO98hjXqI

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (January 16th, 2022)

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    I'll repost this in case you didn't see and read. https://twitter.com/JodiOrth/status/...555292162?s=20

No way to blame this on Fauci or anyone else. People did it to themselves, pure and simple.

If you contract the disease and die, it isn't Fauci's fault. It is your own fault.
    On behalf of all of us who lost family members despite doing everything we were told, Fuck You, Chuck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manoeuver View Post
    I'll repost this in case you didn't see and read. https://twitter.com/JodiOrth/status/...555292162?s=20

No way to blame this on Fauci or anyone else. People did it to themselves, pure and simple.

If you contract the disease and die, it isn't Fauci's fault. It is your own fault.
    On behalf of all of us who lost family members despite doing everything we were told, Fuck You, Chuck.
    It wasn't anyone's fault and that is the focus of the thread as @dneal wants to blame Fauci.

Who hasn't lost someone near and dear. It is what happens when 800k die. I lost a fellow co-worker last week. It is why I have consistently advocated vaccine, masks, and distancing. So if you want to be angry with someone, it ain't me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,317 Posts

Why are you defending this Chuck?

Let's assume for a moment that the virus didn't come from a lab. Fauci still funded the research. Lab leaks happen (frequently, actually). What kind of idiot would play around with a corona virus - or more specifically pay for the Chinese to play around with a corona virus? breaking the law to do it??!!?? when we know (clearly, now) what a novel corona virus can do to the human population?

You're the guy who loves to cite the total deaths. 800k here in the States. But you don't care that the NIH and NIAID directors funded gain of function research on a corona virus and lied about it?

Are you that desperate to "win" a debate? To not be wrong? You don't want an investigation? WTF is wrong with you?
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Not trying to win anything @dneal. I’m just enjoying the exchange.

The information you’re posting is neither verifiable or fully vetted as you suggest. There is no objective voice from anyone.

Yes, I understand Tucker Carlson, Rand Paul, and other people of that stripe are chirping, but no conclusions have been made as to the virus’s origin.

Blaming 800k deaths and demeaning the use of masking and other measures, as you have done for 2 years, more looks like a man looking for self gratification than providing something of value.

Thanks

Neither verifiable nor vetted? This is becoming a common dismissal tactic from you. They came out from a FOIA.

Pick your media bias chart. The Hill is credible, and is center with a slightly right lean (depending on the chart). Here are two: ad fontas media chart or all sides media bias chart

Now listen to Ryan Grim from The Hill report.

Yeah, you're going to cry about YouTube. So here is stuff for you to read instead.

Eco Health submission to DARPA from 2018. Read what they wanted to do.

Emails reveal how Fauci, head of NIH colluded to try to smear experts - Daily Mail via MSN

Here is the oversight letter and copies of Fauci's emails about the likely lab leak

Yeah, it's all Tucker Carlson pushing "unverified" info. You lie again Chuck. You dodge and dismiss again. You're so partisan and full of blue kook-aid (spelling intentional) you have no idea what's going on in the world. Your echo-chamber is locked up tight.
    Last edited by dneal; January 16th, 2022 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks

I've read those or similar. I cannot verify from any one with respected expertise that would agree.

Nothing conclusive as to the origin of the virus. I read both theories for some time.

I don't dodge, but I do not believe something because of anything you might find evidence without doing my own research. You've just cried wolf too often. I've just caught you too many times.

Thanks

Denial and lies. Just like Fauci. Pathetic.

Thanks

LOL! Okay!!

So if you don't or can't confirm what @dneal thinks to be true, you're pathetic. Well, I am pathetic, I guess.

Thanks

The emails are right there, Chuck. Francis Collins and Anthony Fauci conspiring.

Do you think there should be an investigation?

Thanks

Why are you asking me, a pathetic liar, anything anymore? Ask @tsherbs.

Not all the emails and some were redacted meaning we don't have access to all. Plus, changes to funding occurred in 2014. Yes, there is more to know and learn. My problem is the history that developed between Fauci and the former President which leads me to think all this is pay back from the usual suspects.

When someone who is not politically motivated that actually studies this stuff say Fauci did something, then I will listen.

For me, there is no reason to do what you did and blame Fauci for deaths. I also do not consider masks of no use. Maybe I was lucky, but I attended a function where 8 staff members tested positive and I didn't. The difference was masks and distance.

Also, I have repeated posted the Twitter nurses testimony. Folks are in denial and are paying for it.

And those who choose not to vaccinate take up the beds in area hospitals presently.

I just find your posts unbalanced and self-gratifying (confirmation biased). but I am not trying to convince you of anything @dneal. It is your life and your choice what to do and believe. We are just talking, okay?

Thanks

Why were the emails redacted, Chuck?

EcoHealth wanted DARPA to fund bat corona virus research in China. DARPA said no, it's illegal gain of function.

Fauci funded it. He said he didn't, until he got caught. He said it wasn't gain of function, and the NIH changed the definition on their website. Then the DARPA rejection for illegal gain of function came out.

Completely coincidentally, the world got a bat corona virus that began in China.

Francis Collins and Anthony Fauci are on record conspiring to misinform about all sorts of things. "Fringe" epidemiologists, lab leak "conspiracy theories", etc... They're documented liars. Everyone (except you, apparently) can see that.

Go ask your Twitter nurse about that, when you're not busy deflecting with hospital beds and vaccinations. You are in denial and folks are paying for it. 800k in the U.S. so far.

My "unbalanced" posts don't devolve into "lol's", emoticons and (ultimately) gibberish that no one can understand.

Thanks

If I could agree with you I would. I have no motivation to support Fauci and make up conspiracies, but you have been at odds with vaccines, masking, and distancing for two years. That's just dumb, but maybe you are isolated inside your house. I wasn't and had to do whatever I could to not test positive because I needed a pay check and to prevent transmitting to others.

Your disrespect toward the ICU nurse is emblematic of your overall attitude. So, listen to Fox News and anyone that makes you feel that you are correct. At least you said your wife got the vaccine, so you may be protected despite of yourself.

Thanks

If I could agree with you I would. I have no motivation to support Fauci and make up conspiracies, but you have been at odds with vaccines, masking, and distancing for two years. That's just dumb, but maybe you are isolated inside your house. I wasn't and had to do whatever I could to not test positive because I needed a pay check and to prevent transmitting to others.
    I have been skeptical of this vaccine, because the development and testing was accelerated and we do not know the long-term risks. I am not anti-vax, and I think people should be free to choose. I think older and/or at-risk folks probably will do better if vaccinated.

My reasons for my personal choices are none of your business. You are not my doctor, and you are not a medical expert. You are a pharma rep - the last person I would be taking medical advice from.

Now it is clear that the vaccine does not do what it was initially claimed to do. Now it is clear that we cannot trust the NIH.

I have been at odds with the insane and ever changing policies. Don't wear a mask. Wear a mask. Wear two masks. Wear a mask outside? Wear a mask from the door to your table at a restaurant? Socially distance for an airborne virus that is pumped through an HVAC system? We're two years into "Two weeks to flatten the curve".

You got vaccinated because you needed a paycheck and to prevent transmitting to others. So your self-interest and ignorance of the fact that vaccines do not prevent you from transmitting is illuminating.

Your disrespect toward the ICU nurse is emblematic of your overall attitude. So, listen to Fox News and anyone that makes you feel that you are correct. At least you said your wife got the vaccine, so you may be protected despite of yourself.
    You scoff YouTube in general, but are happy to share Twitter posts from an ICU nurse that confirms your bias, and you think it's emblematic of my overall attitude? It has nothing to do with Collins and Fauci conspiring, and the damage to their credibility and the credibility of the NIH.

Then, you exemplify your bias, projection and lies. My links don't come from Fox, but you continually use "listen to Fox News..." as an excuse. Then you post CNN articles as rebuttals to scientific articles. That's how ridiculous you are. So no, you are the one who only listens to anyone that makes you feel you are correct. CNN, Fauci, Twitter nurses, etc... Your "lol's", emoticons, trolls, insults, deflections, and other projections are emblematic of your overall attitude.

I listen to actual epidemiologists (which Fauci is not, by the way). I listen to Ph.D.'s in biology. I listen to doctors who have successfully treated COVID. I listen to all sorts of potentially credible people. I compare that to journal articles and studies. I compare that to CDC data. I assess it all in the aggregate. I've shared some here, and you've just dismissed true experts as "YouTube misinformation". Jay Bhattacharya, is an actual epidemiologist (which Fauci is not, by the way). Martin Kulldorf is an epidemiologist (which Fauci is not, by the way). I listen to Nobel laureate virologists (which Fauci is not, by the way).

My wife's vaccination status "protecting me despite myself" is just more of your snideness. If you were informed, you would know (as mentioned earlier) that vaccination does little to prevent transmission. It the case of Omicron, it does little to nothing. We're all going to get it. I'm ok with that, and you're terrified of it.

Thanks

It is always the same pathology with you @dneal.

Have I ever encouraged you to get a vaccine? I just said don't ignore the wisdom and expect an ICU bed, but we found out you would. Oh hell yes.

The ICU nurse is a voice crying in the wilderness. Take it or leave it, but you cannot discount her experience.

Fauci and other scientists and healthcare workers are just an easy scapegoat for you to make you feel okay with your decisions. Just know that if you get sick, it's them that will try to save your ass.

Thanks

More deflection.

Chuck, you should spend some time examining your own pathology instead of projecting on others.

You don't get to decide who gets an ICU bed. Just more of your tired and overused rhetoric.

The ICU nurse has nothing to do with Collins, Fauci or the NIH. Just more of your tired and overused rhetoric.

Fauci and others are not a scapegoat. They've been using others as scapegoats. Fauci isn't a practicing physician. He's a bureaucrat. He certainly won't be the one trying to save my ass. My decisions come from credible experts who haven't been exposed for lying. Fauci isn't an epidemiologist, by the way.

Thanks

He is a practicing physician.

The ICU nurse is important because of the damage that was done with folks listening to the wrong people and not taking the virus serious. It is relevant because you blamed Fauci with 800K deaths.

Thanks

How odd, the highest infection rates in states correlate to the lowest vaccination rates. Who would have thunk? Must be the Fauci Factor. Perhaps he's sending in bats from China.

Thanks