Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I guess it's time to talk about the NIH...

Thanks

Default Re: I guess it's time to talk about the NIH...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Two thoughts, one is how many have died because of poor information regarding ivermectin, and, those that want to believe in it's efficacy will not be swayed by this study. Apparently 600k have died in Brazil, second only to the US.
    Not anywhere near the number of people who have died because of the poor, misleading information you spread about about opioids as you made your shameless spiels at every doctors office and lounge you could find your way into??
    Have you no shame man?? You obsess about the bad things done by your slave owning ancestors..... and advocate for reparations for something which occurred more than 150 years ago...... yet, all the while completely ignore what YOU, yourself have done. You want reparations?? Start paying back all the people, still living and still suffering, who's lives YOU ruined!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

*Ouch* That’s gonna leave a mark.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Two thoughts, one is how many have died because of poor information regarding ivermectin, and, those that want to believe in it's efficacy will not be swayed by this study. Apparently 600k have died in Brazil, second only to the US.
    Not anywhere near the number of people who have died because of the poor, misleading information you spread about about opioids as you made your shameless spiels at every doctors office and lounge you could find your way into??
    Have you no shame man?? You obsess about the bad things done by your slave owning ancestors..... and advocate for reparations for something which occurred more than 150 years ago...... yet, all the while completely ignore what YOU, yourself have done. You want reparations?? Start paying back all the people, still living and still suffering, who's lives YOU ruined!!
    Our company was involved in Type 2 diabetes research including a novel basal insulin. Other disease states including infectious disease (antibiotics), allergy, circulatory, cardiology (hypertension), IBD, and post operative DVT, plus several dermatological agents.

Fortunately, I never had to be involved in pain management. but thank you for your concern. I was put on an opioid once after surgery and declined to take it. As you might know, opioid induced constipation is a common adverse event.

I was able to make a career change in 2010 and worked for end of life agencies. This heightened my experiences in health care. I was also a volunteer with NAS babies in the NICU (300 hours pre pandemic). So, I had a very wonderful and satisfying career. No regrets. I will never forget in the 1980's a neonatologist saying the drug I was promoting saved a baby's life. Working with faculty in teaching hospitals was also a highlight. My personal doctor was someone I met as a rep. I never sold anything off label, in fact it would have been illegal, with severe repercussions legally.

I have signed up to continue my volunteer work, but the pandemic is delaying that opportunity.

I hope this sets the record straight and that you find another way to engage where you support your conspiracies (of what voters would do now) with evidence rather than reducing yourself to a name caller. However, I am not at all hopeful.

Thanks

Ever the hypocrite, Chuck's views on name-calling and insults depends on whether or not he's the recipient.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

724Seney (March 31st, 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,419 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    One study showing effectiveness is not conclusive, and neither is one study not showing effectiveness.

You partisan morons have politicized medicine. Well done.
    The irony is one cannot even begin to imagine how many bogus, totally ineffective........ and potentially dangerous medications Chuck has tried to peddle over the years!
    For someone who has made a fortune visiting doctors offices & hospitals, with donuts and other bribes, preaching his newest miracle drug, his horror over the ivermectin matter is just another example of how well these bozos have perfected the art of hypocrisy.
    Seney, you're off the rails.

Thanks

Ever the hypocrite, Chuck's views on name-calling and insults depends on whether or not he's the recipient.
    Amen.

And, ever the bald faced liar. Just within the categories of drugs he admits to shamelessly peddling to any doctor or hospital who would let him in the door, there are several which are infamous for being either 1) Egregiously over-priced in spite of no therapeutic advantage or 2) Just plain ineffective. He daily, knowingly, relied upon bogus studies, non-evidence based studies as the basis for the "talking points" he was scripted to use for his shameless pitches.

These patients and families all suffered far more from Chuck's conscious misinformation / misdirection than did those who may have taken Ivermectin at a time when the world was searching for something.... anything.... to combat a fatal disease with (at the time) no known effective means of treatment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    One study showing effectiveness is not conclusive, and neither is one study not showing effectiveness.

You partisan morons have politicized medicine. Well done.
    The irony is one cannot even begin to imagine how many bogus, totally ineffective........ and potentially dangerous medications Chuck has tried to peddle over the years!
    For someone who has made a fortune visiting doctors offices & hospitals, with donuts and other bribes, preaching his newest miracle drug, his horror over the ivermectin matter is just another example of how well these bozos have perfected the art of hypocrisy.
    Seney, you're off the rails.
    I'm just getting started Teddy.
    You fools are every bit as guilty of spreading misinformation as are the many people you find fit to demonize.
    How many peaceful, law abiding, tax paying, working, spiritual families have you totally disrupted by poisoning their kids brains with the total poppy cock you feel compelled to promote?
    Last edited by 724Seney; March 31st, 2022 at 11:29 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 632 Posts

"The researchers shared a summary of these results in August during an online presentation hosted by the National Institutes of Health, but the full data set had not been published until now in The New England Journal of Medicine."

Pretty reputable sources, right? Genuine, peer-reviewed studies. (You do know how to click a link?) Why do you persist in saying that I'm peddling nonsense?

Better than Fox News and the batshit fringe supplement-peddling websites you come up with.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    "The researchers shared a summary of these results in August during an online presentation hosted by the National Institutes of Health, but the full data set had not been published until now in The New England Journal of Medicine."

Pretty reputable sources, right? Genuine, peer-reviewed studies. (You do know how to click a link?) Why do you persist in saying that I'm peddling nonsense?

Better than Fox News and the batshit fringe supplement-peddling websites you come up with.
    Apparently all you learned at Stanford was how to spit on door knobs but that is not surprising given your sub K-6 level of reading comprehension.

I never, ever, anywhere questioned the information contained within the NEJM; the conversation was centered upon the topic of misinformation and its use (or, misuse).

Further, the purpose had nothing to do with Ivermectin, it was to highlight the hypocrisy of you and the other two stooges. All three of you scream bloody murder when you think someone is employing misinformation in order to make a point; yet, you are unable to compose a post without the use of misinformation yourselves. And, as I pointed out, you are all quite adept at using misinformation in order to achieve your own personal goals and gains.

Apparently, in spite of your august and scholarly Stanford post graduate work on practical applications of modern scatology, you have been unable to do anything other than sling it.

Thanks

Ivermectin as a reliable prevention for COVID has been debunked, and Pierre Kory caught the virus. So, their baseless claim that 100K could have been saved is imaginary.

Thanks

Ivermectin as a reliable prevention for COVID has been debunked, and Pierre Kory caught the virus. So, their baseless claim that 100K could have been saved is imaginary.
    Yet another swing and a miss!
    The topic is misinformation Chuck, not Invermectin!!

Thanks

At some point you need to admit you bet on the wrong horse. 😉

Thanks

Biden, Fauci, Walensky, etc... all said that you wouldn't get the virus if you got the vaccine. Fauci said it was really good against variants.

Untitled.jpg

Chuck dutifully followed their marching orders - and got the virus anyway.

Did Pierre Kory say you wouldn't catch the virus if you took ivermectin? He didn't die, so it must have worked, right? That was Chuck's excuse when he got COVID.

Will you do the same, Chuck?

Thanks

Only when you admit you voted for the wrong donkey (pun intended)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bold2013 For This Useful Post:

dneal (April 1st, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bold2013 View Post
    Had John Kasich or Mitt Romney been running, I would have voted for them!

Thanks

Who would have thought???!
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/study...071103424.html

Oh yeah, everyone who used evidenced based information ……

Thanks

I was on board with John McCain, until he started kowtowing to the religious right. Then he went weird, and lost my support. But there were a lot of things I supported about him, and I admired his service record and history.

Thanks

I was on board with John McCain, until he started kowtowing to the religious right. Then he went weird, and lost my support. But there were a lot of things I supported about him, and I admired his service record and history.
    McCain died in 2018. My point was, I would have voted for a Republican had one been running in 2020.

Thanks

Yes, I know. I'd vote for a dead McCain over a living Trump tho.

Thanks

Yes, I know. I'd vote for a dead McCain over a living Trump tho.
    I was never a fan, but his shameful comments regarding any POW was all I needed to vote for Clinton and then Biden. YMMV as always.