Thread: Several Vintages Wahl, Sheaffer, Parker, Pilot (1920s to 1960s) and a Mabie Todd Dip

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 665 Posts

Default Several Vintages Wahl, Sheaffer, Parker, Pilot (1920s to 1960s) and a Mabie Todd Dip

1/29/2022 Creating New Listing with additional pens. All sold from this listing have their descriptions and link to picture remaining here for history/record

Large resolution (3600x2700) image can be seen here : https://i.imgur.com/xtPg3HB.jpg

Nib sizing are as best estimate to what modern western sizing would be. With the exception of the Vacumatic, these have all been self-restored. If you have any questions or requests feel free too ask.

I am open to trades to certain extents, but ideally I would want to get rid of multiple pens for fewer pens (I'm trying to shrink my collection, not grow it).

All prices include shipping within the US (USPS Priority mail insured).

Sheaffer Snorkel Statesman, Pastel GReen, PdAg (Pallidium Silver) Medium nib - $120 SOLD
    Very tiny minor crack visible by anchor of the clip. Restored with a Latex Sac (can upgrade it to a PVC sac for additional charge and time).

Eversharp Symphony, Burgundy, 14K XXF nib - $50 SOLD
    Some noticeable chips/scratches in the barrel, appears to be a slight curve in the overall plastic (perhaps heat damage at one time). Restored with a latex sac.

Parker Vacumatic Junior (3rd Gen w/ 2nd Gen Blind Cap), Azure, 14K EF~F - $165 SOLD
    Restored by Danny Fudge within the last two years before it was traded to me.

Red/Orange unbranded hard rubber pen, Steel Fine - $30 SOLD
    Very very smooth, restored with a tiny little No.12 latex sac.

Mabie Todd Dip Nib, large semiflexible nib - $40 SOLD
    Imprinted "Mabie Todd & Co New York" marked "4" possibly for size, no indication if it is 14K gold or not (there's no brassing or plating loss what-so-ever on the nib, so possibly is). Mother of pearl tail broken short. Designed to be retracted into the metal tube (causes the nib to roll up by design, but I kept it out). The "proof" picture for reddit shows some dips in Herbin Perle Noire, I am definitely not a dip nib person.
    Last edited by KBeezie; January 29th, 2022 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Several Vintages Wahl, Sheaffer, Parker, Pilot (1920s to 1960s) and a Mabie Todd

Pending Sale on MT Dip and W/E Symphony.

Thanks

Default Re: Several Vintages Wahl, Sheaffer, Parker, Pilot (1920s to 1960s) and a Mabie Todd

Sheaffer Snorkel, Dip, and Symphony sold.

Thanks

Some prices reduced.