I sent two pens-a Great Characters Disney and a 146 80 Days-for nib swaps.

Both were within one year-the Disney was January 16th purchase(it was received in their facility January 13th) and the 80 Days was sometime in May.

I received a "repair estimate" just a little while on the Disney.

Apparently first of all the Disney that has been inked twice(both times with MB ink since I knew I'd be sending it) and lived in my pen case has otherwise lived at my desk was stated as follows

Quote: To return your writing instrument to working condition will require service level 3. This service includes careful examination and diagnosis, complete disassembly, cleaning and exchange of broken or worn pieces including the damaged nib. We look forward to bringing your writing instrument back to life. Preexisting condition: Received Normal wear and tear on body, cap and clip. client request for nib exchange to (OBB) . complimentary warranty of nib exchange is expired.
I'll add that even though it was empty, I flushed it with water and then dried it the day before packing and shipping so I know there's nothing on the pen that could possibly not be operational.

The estimate on all of this is $392.

So, a pen they received within one year of my purchase requires a level 3 service to "return to operating condition" even though "normal wear and tear" were the issues noted...

No estimate on the 80s days, but I'm BEYOND pissed about this. I will be on the phone with them as soon as they open in the morning as I do not consider this acceptable, although I have already sent a message through Contact Us.