Thread: FS: Library of America World War II Memoirs, The Pacific Theater (New/Sealed)

Thanks

Default FS: Library of America World War II Memoirs, The Pacific Theater (New/Sealed)

For sale is World War II Memoirs, The Pacific Theater edited by Elizabeth D. Samet. This hard cover book from The Library of America is new and still factory sealed. It features three complete memoirs: Flights of Passage by Samuel Hynes; Crossing the Line by Alvin Kernan and With the Old Breed at Peleliu and Okinawa by E.B. Sledge.

Sledge's work is particularly highly regarded and was one of the books the HBO mini-series, The Pacific, was based around.

The LoA normally has very high production standards, but there is an issue with this edition's dust jacket. As can be seen in my pictures, the writing on the spine is a bit off center and partially extends over to the back cover. I've seen multiple copies of this book and all had this same small flaw. I was told by someone from The LoA that not all the dust jackets are like this. They do offer replacement dust jackets.

$18 including shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

LOA Pacific 1b.JPGLOA Pacific 2c.JPGLOA Pacific 3a.JPG
    Last edited by Zhivago; August 13th, 2022 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Library of America World War II Memoirs, The Pacific Theater (New/Sealed)

Bump, reduced to $18.