Thread: hello from design researcher whose research subject area is luxury writing instrument

Thanks

Default hello from design researcher whose research subject area is luxury writing instrument

Hello dear forum members,

I am new to the my research subject so there is so much I have to learn from you. So I will be around until my thesis done and hopefully after that I will be real user sharing her own experiences. Until that day would you like to contribute to my academic study by participating in the online questionnaire ( confidentiality and voluntary basis ) that I have prepared for my doctoral thesis about luxury writing instruments? You can find the detailed information via the participant information sheet provided in the questionnaire. Thanks for sparing your time. I appreciate every contribution.

https://forms.gle/39Wpttq4njpSukvw7

P.S if you already seen my post earlier in other platform/channels Please excuse me. Hope I am not bothering anyone.

Thanks

Default Re: hello from design researcher whose research subject area is luxury writing instru

Welcome! Sincerely!