Thread: Main Street Stamp and Stationery- Wonderful Store in Tigard, Oregon

Thanks

Thumbs up Main Street Stamp and Stationery- Wonderful Store in Tigard, Oregon

I stumbled upon this longtime brick and mortar store in a suburb of Portland while waiting for my husband who was shopping elsewhere. I walked in the door, and first thing I see is a glass counter full of pens. Parker, Waterman, Cross, Lamy, Sheaffer, Pilot-all hit my eye like a big pizza pie. I wandered around, and there was a ton of paper. The proprietor, Debbie, said that her parents had started the store and it’s been around for a long time (55 years, maybe? I can’t recall exactly). She showed me pens that belonged to her father and vintage inks and was super nice! I left with paper and Parker cartridges, but I really want to come for my next birthday for a new pen and stationery set, and maybe some stickers or stamps.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prettypenguin For This Useful Post:

Robert (March 5th, 2022), scrivelry (March 5th, 2022)

Thanks

Default Re: Main Street Stamp and Stationery- Wonderful Store in Tigard, Oregon

When it comes to buying headphones, quilties have many different needs to consider. From sound quality to comfort to portability, it’s important to find a pair of headphones that meets all of these needs. With a bit of research and shopping around, you can find a pair of headphones that are perfect for your needs. https://headphonester.com/best-dj-headphones/