Thread: Aurora Archivi Storici 022

Thanks

Default Aurora Archivi Storici 022

Hi folks,

Continuing the "Gosh I bought a lot of pens during COVID" re-homing sale!

This is a lovely Aurora Archivi Storici 022 with a fine nib. I bought it from the highly recommended Zona900 website in Italy not too long ago, and am hoping to re-home it due to lack of use.

The AS series came out about 12 years ago or so, allegedly built out of parts from the 1960s found in the Aurora factory. There were a few models, but this was the only piston-filler of the bunch, and I think the best looking! The model is identical to one of the final 88P types, with the same size and design as an 88P. The closest comparison for folk who don't know Italian pens is a piston filled (and Italian styled) Parker 51. Not many of these were made, and they are increasingly hard to find. I do not have the fancy box etc., just the pen itself.

The nib is fine and smooth, and the pen fills and writes beautifully (as not demonstrated by my writing sample).

I'm asking $180 plus $20 for safe and fast shipping to most places (if you live in an expensive place to ship to, we may need to talk.)

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Ralf

Thanks

Default Re: Aurora Archivi Storici 022

Just a bump to get over the sold items!