Thread: Michael Masuyama aka "Mike it Work" is MOVING hold off sending pens to him.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,290 Times in 837 Posts

Exclamation Michael Masuyama aka "Mike it Work" is MOVING hold off sending pens to him.

I just got this email from Mike and thought I would post it up in case anyone did not and was thinking of sending a pen in.

http://www.mikeitwork.com

Dear customers;

I am sending this email to inform that I will be relocating myself and the business. Please stop sending your pens for nib work.
    I will send another email once I am settled in the new place and set up my tools ready for the work.

I will continue to work on the pens that I already have in my queue now until there is not more left in my queue. I do not want to "move" with my customer's pens. If I keep receiving pens here and there, I will not be able to break down my working set up and it will only delay out moving process. Please stop sending any pens immediately after receiving this announcement and help me get ready to move.

For those who need my "follow up" work on the pens that I worked on already, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to take care of the problem your pens might still have before I completely shut down. The new place will be out of state and I really have to shut down my operation completely at one point so that I can really start preparing for the "moving".

I expect to complete my moving sometime in October.

Thank you for your understanding.

Michael & Emiko Masuyama
    Last edited by earthdawn; August 13th, 2013 at 02:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to earthdawn For This Useful Post:

jde (August 13th, 2013)

FPG Donor ♕
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Masuyama aka "Mike it Work" is MOVING hold off sending pens to him.

Wow, I'm glad I got to utilize his services at the DC Supershow. He did say he was doing a lot of traveling back and forth to Japan for personal reasons, but didn't mention moving.