Thread: [WTB] Pilot Decimo, Parker 4 Color BP, Conklin Crescent, Parker 51 FP, Parker 75 FP

Thanks

Default [WTB] Pilot Decimo, Parker 4 Color BP, Conklin Crescent, Parker 51 FP, Parker 75 FP

Finally getting back into the pen game after about a decade off and using my vintage ballpoint pens.

Looking to maybe snag some of the pens below at reasonable prices— they don’t have to be in perfect condition since they will been my workhorse pens that I bring to work; ie, they can have scratches on them and signs of wear (just don’t send me offers for new pricing if they’re banged up &#128522.

1. Pilot Decimo — EF or F nib, body ideally darker (black, blue, etc)

2. Parker 4-Color De Luxe BP pen — preferably with the gold trim on the cap, and all 4 action slots need to be working

3. Conklin Crescent Mark Twain — if more recent model prefer in black with gold trim, if more vintage models then any color is fine. Looking for EF or F nib

4. Parker 51 fountain pen — color of body doesn’t matter, prefer the silver with blue dot caps, but would take any non-gold cap. Nib EF or F.

5. Parker 75 FP Cisele — EF or F nib

Thanks for looking! Willing to entertain offers!

Thanks

Default Re: [WTB] Pilot Decimo, Parker 4 Color BP, Conklin Crescent, Parker 51 FP, Parker 75

PM sent

Thanks

Default Re: [WTB] Pilot Decimo, Parker 4 Color BP, Conklin Crescent, Parker 51 FP, Parker 75

hello I got one yeah looks perfectly like what you explained above, pm me on 989-941-6022

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trunkle568 View Post
    hello I got one yeah looks perfectly like what you explained above, pm me on 989-941-6022
    This post has been reported.

If it isn't blatantly obvious, check this user's posts before contacting. User Joined April 6, 2022, always responds to a WTB offering the wanted pen and to contact at the same number, (offline). The number is a Google Voice number, commonly used as disposable and untraceable. Sort of like a burner phone, which I have never heard of before.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wile E Coyote For This Useful Post:

bunnspecial (April 12th, 2022), FredRydr (April 12th, 2022), Stands on Feet (April 12th, 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,473 Times in 4,007 Posts

Scammer "trunkle568" aka "I have everything everyone wants on this number" has been reported to Eric at least the number of times he has posted. Let's live in hope that Eric removes him sooner rather than later
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Wile E Coyote (April 12th, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkle568 View Post
    This post has been reported.

If it isn't blatantly obvious, check this user's posts before contacting. User Joined April 6, 2022, always responds to a WTB offering the wanted pen and to contact at the same number, (offline). The number is a Google Voice number, commonly used as disposable and untraceable. Sort of like a burner phone, which I have never heard of before.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,519 Posts

And this spammer is being allowed ongoing unfettered access to us with posts that don’t go away. Click on his recent posts link to see.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FredRydr View Post
    And this spammer is being allowed ongoing unfettered access to us with posts that don’t go away. Click on his recent posts link to see.
    Is there anything else we can do? Report to vBulletin maybe?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredRydr View Post
    Is there anything else we can do? Report to vBulletin maybe?
    I think the best we can do is hit the report button for each and every post made by trunkle568. I would hope that would bring it to the attention of those who can take action. Unfortunately, that wouldn't prevent future scammers and we need to exercise diligence for their inevitable return.

Thanks

Yesterday morning he had 7 posts. Yesterday evening that number had risen to 15. He will be back again today unless Eric has taken action.

Thanks

scammers -- anyway, managed to get all the pens except the Conklin at used prices for pens that will make for great daily pens. thank you !!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niforaj For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (April 20th, 2022), FredRydr (April 20th, 2022)