Thread: Vintage and modern!

Thanks

Red face (Wrong location)

(Wrong location)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cjabbott; April 14th, 2022 at 07:27 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 4,010 Posts

Default Re: Vintage and modern!

Somehow I think you missed the fact that there is a "For Sale" forum, and that is where this post actually belongs.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Oh, I didn’t miss its existence. I did, however, accidentally make my second attempt to post there without hopping back to the right place. (Excuse me while I wash the egg off of my face!)

I had made a previous attempt in the appropriate place, but it did not post. I’ll delete the original post here and try again in the appropriate location.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 4,010 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cjabbott View Post
    Oh, I didn’t miss its existence. I did, however, accidentally make my second attempt to post there without hopping back to the right place. (Excuse me while I wash the egg off of my face!)

I had made a previous attempt in the appropriate place, but it did not post. I’ll delete the original post here and try again in the appropriate location.
    Oh, gosh, no worries. Just trying to steer you to the 'right' place. BTW, please take note: the only admin/mod of this place is the owner of the site, who is pretty much AWOL. Some spam stuff gets taken care of but it's just us monkeys who do the posting that try to keep things in order. I.E. no one to move your posts to another forum, etc. Self-policing, such as it is. There are rough edges, but there is also no intrusive moderation. Glad to have you!

Oh, if you want to and have time, post a brief introductory thread for yourself in the New Members forum.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 10,363 Times in 3,978 Posts

You can delete whole posts and images in Edit and then Delete but I'm not 100% sure you can delete all of your original started thread post like it was never there. You can certainly delete the image that's still there and just write wrong thread. As an optimistic challenge to yourself you could even try reporting your own post and asking for it to be removed.

Edit: As an eternal optimist I've even pressed the report button for you and asked if it might be removed as it's causing you embarrassment
    Last edited by Chrissy; April 15th, 2022 at 12:48 AM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens