Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine thread - part 2

Thanks

Default Re: Vaccine thread - part 2

Fine with me. In the mean time I can enjoy the benefit..👍👍

Thanks

Make sure you mask, distance, and keep the proven remedy horse wormer on hand.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,310 Times in 1,325 Posts

While we wait, here are some "Pfizer documents" to review:

DOJ: Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History - Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

If the DOJ's own announcement isn't sufficient, there's also:

ABC: Pfizer fined $2.3 billion for illegal marketing in off-label drug case

Note this article points out that "As part of the settlement, Pfizer PFE will pay a criminal fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the USA for any matter, according to the Justice Department."

More interesting tidbits from the piece:

In an interview Wednesday with USA TODAY, former Pfizer sales representative John Kopchinski said he was told to distribute 20-milligram samples to rheumatologists and orthopedists, even though the FDA had approved only 10-milligram doses for arthritis. The 20-milligram doses were approved only for menstrual pain, yet Kopchinski says he never called on gynecologists or other doctors who would treat that complaint.
    Danged Pharma sales reps.

For some reason, this one demonstrated integrity and became a whistleblower

In 2003, Kopchinski, 45, a West Point graduate, filed the first whistle-blower lawsuit, leading to the Justice Department investigation.
    What was this pharmaceutical company's response?

When Kopchinski began questioning Pfizer's marketing of Bextra and sued, Pfizer fired him, a violation of the anti-retaliation provision of the federal False Claims Act
    Pfizer can't seem to help violating the law. I wonder what their motive could be? Maybe Drugmaker makes $37bn in vaccine sales and predicts bumper year ahead from Covid jabs and pill

So to be clear. A pharmaceutical company with a track record of fraud, including bribes/kickbacks to doctors, who holds the record for the largest fine for these misdeeds; also is having record profits with their covid shot.

Linking articles that won't be read is a bit tedious, so I'll just add this summation:

• Pfizer received the biggest fine in U.S. history as part of a $2.3 Billion plea deal with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines (Bextra, Celebrex) and paying kickbacks to compliant doctors. Pfizer pleaded guilty to mis-branding the painkiller Bextra by promoting the drug for uses for which it was not approved.
    • In the 1990s, Pfizer was involved in defective heart valves that lead to the deaths of more than 100 people. Pfizer had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards. The company agreed to pay $10.75 Million to settle justice department charges for misleading regulators.
    • Pfizer paid more than $60 Million to settle a lawsuit over Rezulin, a diabetes medication that caused patients to die from acute liver failure.
    • In the UK, Pfizer has been fined nearly €90 Million for overcharging the NHS, the National Health Service. Pfizer charged the taxpayer an additional €48 Million per year for what should have cost €2 million per year.
    • Pfizer agreed to pay $430 Million in 2004 to settle criminal charges that it had bribed doctors to prescribe its epilepsy drug Neurontin for indications for which it was not approved.
    • In 2011, a jury found Pfizer committed racketeering fraud in its marketing of the drug Neurontin. Pfizer agreed to pay $142.1 Million to settle the charges.
    • Pfizer disclosed that it had paid nearly nearly 4,500 doctors and other medical professionals some $20 Million for speaking on Pfizer’s behalf.
    • In 2012, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it had reached a $45 Million settlement with Pfizer to resolve charges that its subsidiaries had bribed overseas doctors and other healthcare professionals to increase foreign sales.
    • Pfizer was sued in a U.S. federal court for using Nigerian children as human guinea pigs, without the childrens’ parents’ consent. Pfizer paid $75 Million to settle in Nigerian court for using an experimental antibiotic, Trovan, on the children. The company paid an additional undisclosed amount in the U.S. to settle charges here. Pfizer had violated international law, including the Nuremberg Convention established after WWII, due to Nazi experiments on unwilling prisoners.
    • Amid widespread criticism of gouging poor countries for drugs, Pfizer pledged to give $50 million for an AIDS drug to South Africa. Later, however, Pfizer failed to honor that promise.

Pardon me if I exhibit a little skepticism and cynicism. It seems warranted, given the track record.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

ethernautrix (June 24th, 2022)

Thanks

Post something that says it’s better to take a horse wormer than a Covid-19 vaccine.

You’re posts are “whataboutthis”!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

20 million lives saved.

I just had Covid, so I must wait for my next booster. But I will for sure be getting one in August or September.

I am still testing positive, 12 days later. Not everyone clears this virus as quickly as others.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Post something that says it’s better to take a horse wormer than a Covid-19 vaccine.
    Strawman, attempted argument from ridicule.

I've never said it's better to take a "horse wormer" than a covid shot. I've advocated exploring the potential that ivermectin is an early treatment.

Red Herring

My post is documentation that Pfizer has a long track record of unethical and illegal activity, and is generating enormous profit from the pandemic. Since they have bribed doctors to speak on their behalf, and misled regulators; it is reasonable to question if they are doing that again, given the money involved.

Similarly, the lack of transparency in making their data available for a publicly funded "vaccine", requiring a court order, further prompts reasonable skepticism.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    20 million lives saved.
    Since reiteration seems to be the thing…

Is this modeling estimate from the same Imperial College whose modeling grossly overestimated covid deaths at the start of the pandemic?

Thanks

20 million lives saved.

I just had Covid, so I must wait for my next booster. But I will for sure be getting one in August or September.

I am still testing positive, 12 days later. Not everyone clears this virus as quickly as others.
    Good for you, Ted. As always, usually, a voice of reason and evidenced based posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post

Strawman, attempted argument from ridicule.

I've never said it's better to take a "horse wormer" than a covid shot. I've advocated exploring the potential that ivermectin is an early treatment.

Red Herring

My post is documentation that Pfizer has a long track record of unethical and illegal activity, and is generating enormous profit from the pandemic. Since they have bribed doctors to speak on their behalf, and misled regulators; it is reasonable to question if they are doing that again, given the money involved.

Similarly, the lack of transparency in making their data available for a publicly funded "vaccine", requiring a court order, further prompts reasonable skepticism.
    Get a vaccine or don’t ask for an ICU bed, @dneal.

Thanks

I don't take medical advice from pharmaceutical reps with financial interest in pharmaceutical companies. Thanks for your concern though.

Do you have anything on the topic to add?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

Bold2013 (June 24th, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    I don't take medical advice from pharmaceutical reps with financial interest in pharmaceutical companies. Thanks for your concern though.

Do you have anything on the topic to add?
    I don’t blame you, but you also don’t take advice from anyone except those promoting horse workers……. 😂😂😂😂👘

Thanks

Wormers

Thanks

I don’t believe anyone was promoting horse workers or wormers.

Thanks

Lol, you were the resident conspiracy theory king. You didn’t vote, supported trump and pence, your wife, but not your got a vaccine. Dneal, you can fool the new members, but not all. Just don’t ask a nurse to save your ass. Own your opinion

Thanks

Chuck, you continue to mistake your opinions of my opinions for my actual opinions.

As usual though, feel free to cite the posts. Own your opinion, as you said.

I’ll save you a little effort though, for the portion you have correct. My wife was vaccinated, I was not.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (June 24th, 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

another thread, just dneal and Chuck doing their dance

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (June 24th, 2022)

Thanks

another thread, just dneal and Chuck doing their dance
    You would have more credibility if you weren’t wearing tap shoes. But by all means, continue the drive-by shitposting.

At least this one wasn't laden with a Yosemite Sam like string of "f*ck" and all its variations.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (June 25th, 2022), Lloyd (June 24th, 2022)

Thanks

Obviously, the virus has been lethal to over one million in the US. The US did a horrible, ineffective job from the private to federal levels. Institutions didn’t communicate well and political people were ineffective.

However, there were a core of citizens, scientists, and medical people who were consistent. I count myself as one of them. I began to mask and distance on April 3 , 2020. I endured odd looks and stupid comments.

Nothing that I have read by people who are infectious disease experts has resulted in me thinking I acted wrongly.

If an Omicron infection, as the one I experienced, is as bad as it gets, Im a happy camper.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (June 25th, 2022)

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you. You’ve just reminded me why I don’t post stupid photos or videos.

Since you haven’t chosen to vaccinate or any other preventative measure, what variant you might come in contact is something you’ll have to either contract or choose isolate to isolate or be cavalier. For me, I just go about my daily life as normal.

I’m all for informed consent. I don’t care what you choose, but posting incorrect information is important and I’ll let you know when you do it publicly.