Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I understand the Florida "don't say gay" law now...

Thanks

Default Re: I understand the Florida "don't say gay" law now...

Not me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,324 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    It is your responsibility to investigate and only post information that is true. No one wants to take to time to prove you’re not lying.
    How do I know you’re not lying with this post?
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (June 17th, 2022)

Thanks

The way you know is that I don’t post unverified information. Need more clarification?? Lol!

Your ego is not serving you well, @dneal or whoever you are.

Thanks

Chuck, you misunderstood the point. I’ll be back when your posts are rational.

Thanks

Lol!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    For those that are still confused. A picture is worth a thousand words...

Attachment 70688
    This post speaks just 5/6 words: you are a trash-slinging liar

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post

Attachment 70688
    ... he cried, as he slung trash.

Thanks

The picture I posted is the unedited version. Do you find that acceptable in an elementary school?
    You are a trash-slinger liar right there, asshole. You copied that bullshit that you copied off some other trash-talking internet site or got in your gross inbox, and didn't even bother to check what the event was before typing the words above. Or you did check, and wrote them anyway, just to be a lying asshole on top of a knee-jerk sexual conservative about what other parents, mostly moms, are choosing to do for story time occasionally with their children at a public library.

Attachment 70688
    ... he cried, as he slung trash.
    The ultimate cop-out of the teen-age minded bully: he objects, on the grounds of hypocrisy, for being called the bully that he is.

Despite whatever other threads you appear to start with equanimity, dneal, you always resort to this other lying bullshitted narrow-mindedness, and then retreat behind the flimsy (and immature) defense of "you're a hypocrite if you express outrage at my outrageous post" or "I always blame your 'narrative' before I admit to mine."

Ha.

Like I have said, fuck you, liar. And like I said, your post above was just a trash-slinging lie: even the AP article you cite to verify the event notes that it was in a municipal library and not a school.

What the fuck is your actual problem?

Thanks

After that rant, perhaps you should pose that question to yourself first.

I started a thread (subforum history) if you're genuinely interested in discussing the contentiousness in an effort toward resolution. Otherwise all this drama gets spread across other threads, derailing them.

Thanks

There is a debate going on about Drag Story Hour at public libraries across the country. You want to learn about that, talk to librarians and/or the Drag Story Hour spokespeople.

There is a separate debate about curricular materials and approaches in schools for younger students. If you want to learn about that, talk to the teachers who do some of that work and listen to their reasonings.

If you just want to stir up shit for your little "lab rat" experiment here and just keep being a troglodite, then continue on just like with this post. Right on target, just as you said you were wont to do when you got bored with the subjects here.

Thanks

To address the accusation of lying about whether or not it was a public library or public school... It's a pedantic argument, but I made no claim that the picture was taken at a public school; and posted the AP link. That's curious, if lying was my intent.

I extrapolated to ask another question, related to the OP. The "don't say gay" law is about sexual issues taught to students at particular ages.

Would you want "that" (a drag queen accidentally or intentionally) exposing their crotch in an elementary school?

Thanks

I started a thread (subforum history) if you're genuinely interested in discussing the contentiousness in an effort toward resolution. Otherwise all this drama gets spread across other threads, derailing them.
    I have no interest in helping you come to understand anything. I told you, I'm just gonna call out your bullshit when I see it. Pictures don't tell a thousand words, dneal, when they are unattributed, and then misattributed, attempts at smearing. They just say a few words about the person who posted them.

Don't now pretend that you were edifying the thread with that garbage post.

Thanks

There is a debate going on about Drag Story Hour at public libraries across the country. You want to learn about that, talk to librarians and/or the Drag Story Hour spokespeople.

There is a separate debate about curricular materials and approaches in schools for younger students. If you want to learn about that, talk to the teachers who do some of that work and listen to their reasonings.

If you just want to stir up shit for your little "lab rat" experiment here and just keep being a troglodite, then continue on just like with this post. Right on target, just as you said you were wont to do when you got bored with the subjects here.
    I don't really care what the physical location is. I don't find it acceptable to introduce "drag" issues to developing humans who are inclined to still believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

Seeing how there is a popular theme of "man on the street" questioners asking passersby things like "when was the war of 1812?", and not receiving the obvious answer; I still assert that we are sacrificing the education of future generations on an altar of woke identity ideologies and other nonsense.

Thanks

I have no interest in helping you come to understand anything. I told you, I'm just gonna call out your bullshit when I see it.
    Yet you object to my pointing out your "bullshit", in an effort to help you understand your inconsistencies and hypocrisies - which I do much more civilly than the tirades you have been going on.

You don't want to address this topic there, but you're happy to continue it here? Seems odd to me.

Thanks

Kazoolaw made a post that it was occurring in public schools and immediately @dneal posted two photos saying if anyone is confused. Therefore in inference was clear. So, yes, the location was important since school presents a captive audience and a library not.

Ted did address the topic in the manner that sought to provide an honest and factual response to two members posting unverified information.

What’s odd, that you consider yourself more civil. You and your tactics are well known here.

Thanks

Yes Chuck, there was an inference. There was not an implication though. The distinction is important.

Thanks

The inference was clear. It came directly after Kazoolaw’s conspiratorial post. You knew what you were doing, @dneal.

Thanks

And you wrote, “The picture I posted is the unedited version. Do you find that acceptable in an elementary school?”

Thanks

Chuck, the reader makes the inference, whether or not there was an implication from the writer. You made the inference. I can't be responsible for what you infer.

There is a period seperating two sentences. I typed: "Do you find that [the drag queen exposing himself] acceptable at an elementary school?" Arguing whether or not it was a library or school ignores the issue, so that point remains irrelevant. But I'll cede your inference for the sake of argument. The location of a drag queen exposing their crotch to young children is wrong, whether the "story time" took place in a library or elementary school.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    And you wrote, “The picture I posted is the unedited version. Do you find that acceptable in an elementary school?”
    Don't bother, Chuck. It was a slimy smear. Don't get into a debate with him about it. This thread went downhill once the topic left the Florida law and the actual school programs there. Kazoo was just lazily stoking the fire, too. At least that was an actual news report with quotes, attributions, etc. Pretty low-level reporting, but it seems to have some legitimacy to its facts.