Thread: Parker Duofold True Blue

Thanks

Default Parker Duofold True Blue

The Parker Duofold True Blue was a Limited Edition of 5000 originally issued in 2007. Offered here is a Brand New Never Used complete package as beautiful as the day it left the factory.

The True Blue is a Centennial sized Parker is constructed of diffusion bonded cast acrylic which houses a platinum coated 18K gold nib in Medium. The cap finial bears an individually numbered medallion showing this piece to be #711/5000.

The packaging of this piece is spectacular in its own right. It consists of a huge highly polished lacquered wood box which is housed in a soft velour wrapping, all contained in a large black cardboard outer. Inside you will find illustrated booklets, an embossed warranty card still in its original plastic wrapping, and a bottle of the world famous Parker Penman ink, also still in its original plastic wrap. Is it the highly prized Parker Penman Sapphire? I don't know - it has never been opened! The only signs of any wear on this entire package are some scuffs on one side of the cardboard outer box.

Folks, it doesn't come much better than this!

$995 includes insured shipping within US

Shipment outside US may be available at cost but might be difficult due to weight and the ink. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

Please note: I have other Duofold Centennials available. See my separate post below.

Thanks

Default Re: Parker Duofold True Blue

bump