Thread: PIF: TWSBI Eco

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Default PIF: TWSBI Eco

IT'S GONE!: A TWSBI Eco piston-filler fountain pen that's like new. Impressive quality for the price. I just never use it.

Yesterday I found a TWSBI Eco box containing only papers, spanner, and little bottle of silicon grease, but no pen. I pitched it except the grease (into my pen toolbox) and the spanner (PIFed yesterday). Today, I remember I had taken the Eco pen to the Baltimore Pen Show to give away, so I open a case that still held some of my Baltimore pens and there was the Eco! So...I offer it here instead of at Baltimore.

I hope that someone relatively young to the fountain pen hobby takes it. Nonetheless, since it's not like I'm doing background checks, it remains that the first private message that reads "I'll take the Eco please" with mailing address gets it. Counter-donation of postage welcome but not required.

Here is the very pen, photos and all: https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...t-Blue-(F-nib), except that it's flushed, all cleaned up and shiny.

This would be a good fountain pen to take on your hike of the Appalachian Trail. Or the Pacific Crest Trail.

IMG_4872.jpg
    Last edited by FredRydr; May 19th, 2022 at 12:04 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FredRydr For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (May 19th, 2022), damfino (May 28th, 2022), dneal (May 19th, 2022), jbb (May 19th, 2022), jeffj (May 19th, 2022), Wile E Coyote (May 19th, 2022), Yazeh (May 19th, 2022)

Thanks

Default Re: PIF: TWSBI Eco

Snagged by the perfect candidate.

Thanks

Default Re: PIF: TWSBI Eco

I appreciate the kind thank-you card (written with a fountain pen, of course) that I received.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FredRydr For This Useful Post:

jeffj (June 2nd, 2022)