Thread: Parker 3 Band Button Filler restoration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Parker 3 Band Button Filler restoration

I bought this Parker button filler years ago and have never worked on one. I have re-sacked pens, but am very novice at repairs. I do not know what model this Parker is either. I looked on eBay for Parker 3 band black pens and didn't see any. If there is writing on the pen, aside from on the nib, I don't see it. The nib is embossed with "Parker Duofold Pen". Is it possible for me to get this pen writing again or is it best left to a repair person? I haven't tried to get it apart yet, but am willing to give it a try. Photos are posted for viewing. I also don't have any other button fillers so don't have any experience with them. I have some that fill with an eyedropper and have an old Conklin Crescent and quite a few old pens, but this is the first button filler I've had. Many thanks for your input and/or suggestions. If I can attempt to get it going again maybe there's a video somewhere that shows the process? ~ Not sure if the photos came through or not? There were 4 photos but the last two would not load. Sorry.
    Last edited by bc.hiker; May 31st, 2022 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Photos didn't post