Thread: THREAD TO ALERT MEMBERS THAT THEIR INBOX IS FULL (See if it's YOU)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 4,010 Posts

Default THREAD TO ALERT MEMBERS THAT THEIR INBOX IS FULL (See if it's YOU)

Hey folks:

IF YOU TRY TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SOMEONE AND IT WON'T SEND BECAUSE THEIR INBOX IS FULL, USE THIS THREAD.

Those who have been here for a while know the problem of the PM Inbox storage being capped at a small number. When your stored messages fill up, people can't send you a message! So this thread is to give shout-outs to anyone you are trying to get in touch with, letting them know to delete messages. I would suggest after things are corrected and you can both message each other, to delete the post - there is no reason for this to become a long thread, just the occasional (temporary) post to alert another member of the situation.

Hopefully, that is clear and makes sense. I'm going to go first, in the next reply.
    Last edited by Jon Szanto; June 9th, 2022 at 01:51 AM.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (June 9th, 2022), Stands on Feet (June 9th, 2022), Waski_the_Squirrel (June 21st, 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 4,010 Posts

Default Re: THREAD TO ALERT MEMBERS THAT THEIR INBOX IS FULL (See if it's YOU)

Bisquitlips, your Inbox is full and I can't reply to you. Delete some messages and send me a note. I am going to delete this post when we are in contact.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Jon, CAPS won't matter. Start a new thread with his name in the title and the fact he's won the $100,000 FPGeeks Sweepstakes

Thanks
    Thanked 3,711 Times in 1,610 Posts

With him, better make it $100,000,000.

Thanks

Corrected! Thank you!