Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Gun policy analysis thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,317 Posts

Default Re: Gun policy analysis thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Supreme Court lrefuses to block a new Illinois law banning certain caliber weapons and higher capacity magazines that is scheduled to take effect Jan 1, 2024:

https://apnews.com/article/supreme-c...5ea8720cbb6f4d
    Taking no position on the issue while the case proceeds through the lower courts.
    Bruen is strict enough that any federal court applying its standards renders the SC's need to visit another case unnecessary. I can't see an upper appellate court doing anything but following the tenets laid out in the decision. The 9th circuit learned its lesson with 4 cases being remanded or vacated, and has been ruling against California restrictions.

The 2nd circuit did uphold New York's restrictions on places one can or can't carry, but overturned the rest of the State's laws. New York implemented all sorts of ridiculous things, like carry applicants having to disclose social media accounts, and making it a felony to carry in public access private property (think dept store) without the property owner's approval.

Some people can't read past the headlines, and limit their media. They then don't understand why they actually know so little, and get upset with others about their own ignorance.

It's like intentional Dunning-Kruger.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    You've gone all in on "TRUMP WILL BE A DICTATOR!!!", but that's not surprising given your limited TDS reinforcing media and echo-chamber.

He said he'll only be one on the first day.
    Thank you for revealing that you have no problem with an American president being a dictator for one day.
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

Thanks

Did I say that?

I'm laughing at you morons for thinking this will be effective. This is all the same shit we heard in 2016.

How many hoaxes can your media make you fall for?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Did I say that?

I'm laughing at you morons for thinking this will be effective. This is all the same shit we heard in 2016.

How many hoaxes can your media make you fall for?
    Well, yeah, you said, "He said he'll only be one on the first day". Okay, I am a moron because I take you seriously enough to think you mean what you post.
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

Thanks

Alternate realities within your echo-chamber, invented by you.

Thanks

Federal judge blocks California firearms carry law, calling it ‘sweeping, repugnant to the Second Amendment’

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-j...?intcmp=tw_fnc