Thread: Leonardo Blue Lucens, Omas Arco, Visconti, Machined Pens

Thanks

Default Leonardo Blue Lucens, Omas Arco, Visconti, Machined Pens

Happy early fourth of July folks. Selling a few pens below.

Pens 1-5 are Fountain Pen related; Pens 6 -11 are machined pens.

3. Atelier Russo Pen North Lights Fountain Pen
    Video/pictures - https://imgur.com/a/dXHmoFH
    Northern Lights acrylic by Brooks/Carolina Pens. The material is lovely and definitely reminds me of the northern lights and one of my favorite materials from Carolina Pens. Extra work went into the barrel with internal polishing, making the barrel transparent; grip is not transparent; and cap is semi transparent. The clip and top finial are sterling silver and do have some nice patina to it. If you wish you can easily polish the patina off but I personally love the patina look. (I can also polish for you if interested.). Comes with a Dragon engraved Jowo #6 nib, may possibly be rose gold engraved but not sure. Comes with box. I don’t happen to have a spare converter for this one, but pen can also be used as an eyedropper given its transparent barrel. Asking $325.

Machined Pens

Videos of all pens below - https://imgur.com/a/cbpNVK7

6. Zirconium Ti-b0lt - customized by Nate with twisted and rock'd finish and I assume heat treated to bring out a wide range of colors, most obvious color is a dark blue. Kinda reminds me of Batman in a dark blue suit. Accepts the Lamy 22M refills Asking $349

8. Tiscribe Go - customized by Titancerakote - This is the smaller Tiscribe that accepts parker style refills. The b0ltmechanism is clip accentuated, functions nice and smooth. The cerakote colors are tiffany blue and black and done in a worn finish. Personally love the way this came out and kind of reminds me of the a patina'd copper finish. This was also one of the limited edition gripless Tiscribe models. Only selling because I have another Tiscribe otherwise I would've kept it; these tiscribe pens are awesome! Asking $125

9. Nottingham Bloody Stormtrooper - custom cerakote done by Axel. Love this pen, will miss it for sure. Button mechanism. Accepts Parker refills. Paid $350. Asking $295

Shipping from USA, shipping price is $5 with first class or $10 with priority mail
    Shipping from Pennsylvania. Prefer to ship within USA only but may consider shipping outside country but shipping costs will be more expensive.
    Payment by paypal
    Last edited by akafridi3; August 7th, 2022 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Leonardo Blue Lucens, Omas Arco, Visconti, Machined Pens

Reduced