Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 118

Thread: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    ...and even before the election occurs...

    Sound familiar? It should. All Trump followers who, when they lose (or even before--just as Trump did) claim that there was fraud.

    The WORST examples of civic leadership.

    https://apnews.com/article/republica...e8133e19232562

    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,055
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 755 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    When Trump first suggested is was cheated, I thought sore loser. To me it would be like claiming I had beaten Usain Bolt in a foot race. However, I was raised differently. Winning isn't winning unless you compete according to the rules. With Trump, rules apply to everyone except him and his family.

    Brooks posted an op-ed this week discussing that Americans are weary of the current political system. He thinks a political outsider and a Ross Perot type might be the ticket. I don't like the idea of a person who is not acquainted with the system. Career government servants deserve someone that knows the system and how to work it. This is why a Cheney/Kinzinger is an attractive choice for me.

    Brooks said half of the Republicans are ready to move on from Trump.

    Everyone is disappointed with Biden, but me. He was a viable alternative to Trump and for that he served the purpose well.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

    TFarnon (July 21st, 2022)

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    When Trump first suggested is was cheated, I thought sore loser.
    He actually was saying it when the polls started showing that he was losing ground in the fall.

    When a reporter asked if he woud accept the results of the election, he replied, "Only if I win." Truth, it turns out.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 235 Times in 133 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    ...and even before the election occurs...

    Sound familiar? It should. All Trump followers who, when they lose (or even before--just as Trump did) claim that there was fraud.
    Well, Trump learned how to do it in 2016 from a real pro.............
    https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-...160716779.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77i_pC3lp04

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,055
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 755 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    From memory, Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million and lost the election. Biden won by 11 million. Tump never won the popular vote. He only won because of our Electoral College system.

    So, Trump was never popular except with his base and many Reagan Republicans that could never vote for Clinton. Many of them had had enough after four years and went with Biden. For me it was an act of patriotism.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

    TFarnon (July 21st, 2022)

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    What, an HRC and DJT equivalency? That's a joke!

    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,055
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 755 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    At least I didn’t post “what about this “!! Lol!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

    TSherbs (July 18th, 2022)

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 235 Times in 133 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    What, an HRC and DJT equivalency? That's a joke!
    The "joke," if you wish to call it that, is how you two are trying to dance around the fact that Hillary exhibited the same post election behavior as did the Republicans with whom you find so much fault.
    Last edited by 724Seney; July 18th, 2022 at 02:12 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

    dneal (July 18th, 2022)

  13. #9
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanks
    1,328
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 710 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    What, an HRC and DJT equivalency? That's a joke!
    The "joke," if you wish to call it that, is how you two are trying to dance around the fact that Hillary exhibited the same post election behavior as did the Republicans with whom you find so much fault.
    She still pushes the Russian narrative for her loss, even in light of the fact that it is a hoax of her own making.

    It's amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites.
    - Thomas Sowell

  14. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,055
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 755 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Seriously you two. She didn’t try to bring down democracy. That said, thanks to you both as Trumpian hold outs. It does me good to hear you both try to justify your idiocy.

  15. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 235 Times in 133 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Seriously you two. She didn’t try to bring down democracy. That said, thanks to you both as Trumpian hold outs. It does me good to hear you both try to justify your idiocy.
    Chuck: This thread, initiated by you and TSherbs is about people who have claimed they were victims of a stolen election.
    If you wish to pivot away from that because it has been pointed out that Hillary did the exact same thing, you are welcome to do so.
    But, cut the peripheral wise cracks, crap and insinuations. Just accept the fact that you two opened the wrong door and move on.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

    dneal (July 18th, 2022)

  17. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    What, an HRC and DJT equivalency? That's a joke!
    The "joke," if you wish to call it that, is how you two are trying to dance around the fact that Hillary exhibited the same post election behavior as did the Republicans with whom you find so much fault.
    Like I said, false equivalency.

    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

  18. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 235 Times in 133 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    What, an HRC and DJT equivalency? That's a joke!
    The "joke," if you wish to call it that, is how you two are trying to dance around the fact that Hillary exhibited the same post election behavior as did the Republicans with whom you find so much fault.
    Like I said, false equivalency.
    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the very unnecessary, editorial, oxymoron.
    Just a simple "Yes" or "No" please.

    So, to be clear, you are saying she did not do it??
    Last edited by 724Seney; July 18th, 2022 at 04:12 PM.

  19. #14
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanks
    1,328
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 710 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    TSherbs is right. They’re not equivalent. Unlike Hillary, Trump won an election.

    It's amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites.
    - Thomas Sowell

  20. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,055
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 755 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Never won.

  21. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    What, an HRC and DJT equivalency? That's a joke!
    The "joke," if you wish to call it that, is how you two are trying to dance around the fact that Hillary exhibited the same post election behavior as did the Republicans with whom you find so much fault.
    Like I said, false equivalency.
    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the very unnecessary, editorial, oxymoron.
    Just a simple "Yes" or "No" please.

    So, to be clear, you are saying she did not do it??
    Well, they all went to sleep at some point, breathed air, got dressed the next day. So, sure. Me, too.

    "Yes"

    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

  22. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Never won.
    Trump won the election in 2016. Not sure what you mean. The popular national vote?

    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

    dneal (July 18th, 2022)

  24. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 235 Times in 133 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    What, an HRC and DJT equivalency? That's a joke!
    The "joke," if you wish to call it that, is how you two are trying to dance around the fact that Hillary exhibited the same post election behavior as did the Republicans with whom you find so much fault.
    Like I said, false equivalency.
    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the very unnecessary, editorial, oxymoron.
    Just a simple "Yes" or "No" please.

    So, to be clear, you are saying she did not do it??
    Well, they all went to sleep at some point, breathed air, got dressed the next day. So, sure. Me, too.

    "Yes"

    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    Yes, of course. The many written, first person accounts and uncontested videos of her doing so are all fake news.

  25. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,908
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    What, an HRC and DJT equivalency? That's a joke!
    The "joke," if you wish to call it that, is how you two are trying to dance around the fact that Hillary exhibited the same post election behavior as did the Republicans with whom you find so much fault.
    Like I said, false equivalency.
    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the very unnecessary, editorial, oxymoron.
    Just a simple "Yes" or "No" please.

    So, to be clear, you are saying she did not do it??
    Well, they all went to sleep at some point, breathed air, got dressed the next day. So, sure. Me, too.

    "Yes"

    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    Yes, of course. The many written, first person accounts and uncontested videos of her doing so are all fake news.
    There are videos of her sleeping election night? Kinda creepy.

    Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

  26. #20
    Senior Member Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 832 Times in 487 Posts
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Here we go again: losers claiming fraud...

    The same?

    Seriously?

    When did Hilary Clinton call up state officials and command them to come up with more votes, or provoke her followers to launch an attack on Congress?

    Are you still able to recall what happened, as opposed to spouting FOX News rubbish?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Useful Post:

    TFarnon (July 21st, 2022)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •