Thread: DC Pen Supershow in 2 Weeks!

Thanks

Cool DC Pen Supershow in 2 Weeks!

http://www.dcpenshow.com

The DC Pen Show is in 2 Weeks!

You may be aware that there is construction going on at the hotel.
    The Small Ballroom (where I have been since the start at that venue) is closed off.
    The main floor of the hotel (front lobby) is "walled off" in some places for construction safety.
    This is the reason that the promoters prefer visitors to buy tickets in advance. Though the site says that "You must buy tickets in advance", you will not be turned away if you come to the show. The hotel prefers not to have long lines to get into the back ballroom, or the second floor, for this event (there is simply a lack of space due to construction). The show will be on an additional floor this year to accommodate table holders.

We will be in the main ballroom this year! I will have my 5 tables of Pens, Paper, Ink, Refills, Leather, Cases and Accessories! Note that I am not the organizer of the show- just a long-time, large dealer. I am informing you of what I have been made aware of from the promoters. We look forward to seeing you at the "Supershow"

Frank
    Fed Pens
    "When, in the course of writing events, it becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal" (Federalist Frank)

Owner-
    http://federalistpensonline.com (Online Pen Store)
    (5% Discount for FPG Members! Use Code "FPG" at checkout!)

Follow store/forum at
    Linked-In!
    Like Us on
    Facebook !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank For This Useful Post:

SlowMovingTarget (July 29th, 2022)