Thread: FS: Sailor King of Pen Pro Gear Rhodium Trim

Thanks

Default FS: Sailor King of Pen Pro Gear Rhodium Trim

For your consideration is a beautiful and brand new Sailor Pro Gear King of Pen Rhodium trim with gorgeous 21k broad nib. This pen has NEVER been dipped and only out of the plastic sleeve for photographing. This KOP Pro Gear has the newest style nib design from Sailor and these KOP have become quite hard to find at authorized dealers. This was the last one in stock at my Sailor AD. Sure to please the new owner it has a wonderful weight and such a classy design, all at a wonderful discounted price. This is exactly what you'd receive from a Sailor Authorized Dealer. The sale consists of the new un-inked Sailor King of Pen Pro Gear with rhodium trim, Sailor gift box, outer white gift box sleeve, polishing cloth, papers, and 2 black Sailor ink cartridges. Selling due to making room for other incoming pens. Asking $625 OBO which includes USPS Priority Shipping and insurance to CONUS, payment via paypal. Please feel free to message me on the forum or for a quicker response email me directly at atlanta2355@hotmail.com

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Very Best,
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (65.0 KB, 67 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (46.3 KB, 67 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (42.3 KB, 65 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (68.5 KB, 65 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (58.9 KB, 64 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (59.5 KB, 64 views)