Thread: FBI Raid at Mar-A-Lago

Thanks
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,321 Posts

Default Re: FBI Raid at Mar-A-Lago

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post

You guys are emotionally unstable.
    What an absurd claim.
    This would have more credibility if it weren't from the same person who posts "Fucking fuck you, you fucking Mr. Fuckety McFuckface".

And for Lloyd, you can exclude me from your incorrect grouping. While I admit some frustration in the past, the only emotion I feel here is one that prompts laughter, from witnessing absurdity.

But feel free to make your case.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

When Chuck and the other Biden Boys come to realize Biden ain't your friend either, the country will be better off.
    Fixed it for you: the Biden Corollary

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,422 Posts

What an absurd claim.
    This would have more credibility if it weren't from the same person who posts "Fucking fuck you, you fucking Mr. Fuckety McFuckface".
    Your trolling lies don't deserve much else.

Thanks

I’m actually pleased Biden got elected. A number of the programs might actually build the needed infrastructure and allow for good paying jobs for people without college degrees. He’s done more for people in Republican areas than Republicans have.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    I’m actually pleased Biden got elected. A number of the programs might actually build the needed infrastructure and allow for good paying jobs for people without college degrees. He’s done more for people in Republican areas than Republicans have.
    See the public letter from Republicans in support of Whitmer in Michigan? The GOP in that state has gone bonkers and torn apart.

Thanks

The GOP in that state has gone bonkers and torn apart.

I knew if we waited long enough we'd agree on something.

Thanks

See the public letter from Republicans in support of Whitmer in Michigan? The GOP in that state has gone bonkers and torn apart.
    I did read this morning.

Thanks

Good to see a rational person in office enjoying the ability of the great USA!!
    https://www.wxyz.com/autoshow/video-...roit-auto-show

Thanks

What an absurd claim.
    Yes, yes. Everyone who you disagree with is a trolling liar. A narrative centered on motive, all of your own making. I suppose it's possible that you have some supernatural insight into people you've never met though.

Trump's a con-man
    Kazoolaw is just trolling
    Dershowitz is a kook
    dneal is a liar

Look at all the motive you assign me in your silly baseball analogy.

You're like one of those guys who keeps watching baseball games on tv, you criticize both teams, you lambaste the entire sport, you call all those who root for a team fools for their narratives, yet you keep watching and you wonder why all your former friends have left the room and don't watch with you anymore.
    Can't I just watch a baseball game between two teams, neither of which I favor? Can't I just note that each side has a different opinion of an umpire's call, and that it's not perfectly clear to anyone?

You ramble on about my former friends have left the room and some other nonsense. What former friends? You don't know me, but you know I have former friends who don't want to watch something with me? What in the world are you on about? Other posters here? This is the internet, full of strangers I'm conversing with, not friends.

There's got to be some "ignorance is bliss" parallel in maintaining a worldview where you dismiss half of reality and construct a narrative to account for it; except that it appears to lead to petty bitterness.

Thanks

What an absurd claim.
    Yes, yes. Everyone who you disagree with is a trolling liar.
    Nope. Just you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (September 15th, 2022)

Thanks

Trump is paying for this Master and related expense.

Thanks

What an absurd claim.
    Yes, yes. Everyone who you disagree with is a trolling liar. A narrative centered on motive, all of your own making. I suppose it's possible that you have some supernatural insight into people you've never met though.

Trump's a con-man
    Dershowitz is a kook
    dneal is a liar

You're like one of those guys who keeps watching baseball games on tv, you criticize both teams, you lambaste the entire sport, you call all those who root for a team fools for their narratives, yet you keep watching and you wonder why all your former friends have left the room and don't watch with you anymore.
    Can't I just watch a baseball game between two teams, neither of which I favor? Can't I just note that each side has a different opinion of an umpire's call, and that it's not perfectly clear to anyone?

You ramble on about my former friends have left the room and some other nonsense. What former friends? You don't know me, but you know I have former friends who don't want to watch something with me? What in the world are you on about? Other posters here? This is the internet, full of strangers I'm conversing with, not friends.

There's got to be some "ignorance is bliss" parallel in maintaining a worldview where you dismiss half of reality and construct a narrative to account for it; except that it appears to lead to petty bitterness.
    There are other threads for you to spread your nonsense. Stop ruining this sacred and very serious thread topic.

Thanks

Mar-a-Lago is "sacred"? Maybe in the Church of Crass Materialism.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 632 Posts

Meanwhile . . .

Thanks

Trump is paying for this Master and related expense.
    Please share your source for this.

Thanks

What an absurd claim.

Trump's a con-man
    Dershowitz is a kook
    dneal is a liar

There are other threads for you to spread your nonsense. Stop ruining this sacred and very serious thread topic.
    Chuck, check this out:

I don't care. I'm going to post what I want, when I want. I've offered several times to play nice.

Translation for TSherbs: "Fucking fuck you Chuck, you fucking Mr. Fuckety McFuckface!!!"

lol

Thanks

What an absurd claim.

Trump's a con-man
    Dershowitz is a kook
    dneal is a liar

Chuck, check this out:

I don't care. I'm going to post what I want, when I want. I've offered several times to play nice.

Translation for TSherbs: "Fucking fuck you Chuck, you fucking Mr. Fuckety McFuckface!!!"

lol
    Please post what you want. I am not !@dneal

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

dneal (September 19th, 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 655 Posts

What an absurd claim.

Trump's a con-man
    Dershowitz is a kook
    dneal is a liar

Chuck, check this out:

lol
    Is this an example of what you want to post? Most impressive.....🙄

Typos courtesy of Samsung Auto-Incorrect™
    M: I came here for a good argument.
    A: No you didn't; no, you came here for an argument.
    M: An argument isn't just contradiction.
    A: It can be.
    M: No it can't. An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
    A: No it isn't.
    M: Yes it is! It's not just contradiction.
    A: Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
    M: Yes, but that's not just saying 'No it isn't.'
    A: Yes it is!
    M: No it isn't!

Thanks

It’s the superlative of f bomb use I’ve ever read….lol. Congratulations, Ted.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

dneal (September 19th, 2022)

Thanks

It’s the superlative of f bomb use I’ve ever read….lol. Congratulations, Ted.
    what??

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (September 19th, 2022)