Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
dneal - What do you think about Trump having those highly classified documents at his unsecured location? Either he didn't declassify those prior to leaving office (i.e. he lied) or he didn't declassify them following a process that ensures that their material was no longer in need of being classified (i.e. he doesn't act to protect our nation's, and the world's, safety).
I think the whole thing is a PT Barnum side show that entrances each side as they roll along with their narratives.

The news cycle is consumed with whether folders were empty or not. I believe there's even an "empty folders" mocking post earlier, because that side's narrative is prominent here.

I hope they do prevent Trump from running, just to make all this nonsense stop.

Although I used "you guys" in a response to TSherbs, I acknowledge that you recognize your propensity to lean left generally (for me, it depends on the topic) and potentially exclude from the negative grouping. I think you would enjoy Scott Adams. You have to get used to his voice, but he grows on you.
You're such a hypocrite in your aspersions.

See the bolded claim above. Note that there is no substantiation to follow the assertion (empty and facile as it was). I merely countered the empty assertion with its negative. I don't have to waste any time bothering to develop a counter to an unsubstantiated claim (which you know, yet you posture and fulminate anyway).

So, when you criticize anyone for not substantiating a claim made in a thread where you have just done the same, that is all the evidence needed to demonstrate that you practice dishonesty and hypocrisy. I don't need to elaborate, explain, or try to win an argument. Anyone following the thread knows just what I mean. You just pretend that you don't as part of your trolling (or some form of deep objective denial of your behaviors).