Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post

Is this an example of what you want to post? Most impressive.....🙄
Is there some use in anything else? Am I the only one who doesn't get to shitpost? I'm not clear on the rules you think exist. Its been well established the blue-anon loons aren't interested in following any.

I pop in here, read childish nonsense and laugh at it. Sometimes it's so absurd I comment. If I talk to many of you like children (TSherbs uses "acting superior", which is a childish comment in and of itself...), it's because that's the substance of the comments. Don't blame me that otherwise intelligent, educated people with rich and diverse life experiences can't do more than post op-eds and reiterate them - let alone the other shenanigans that continue amongst you all when I don't interrupt with a belly laugh and shitpost.

So step down off your pedestal and disabuse yourself of any notion that you can shame me with your weird virtue signal (well done doing it with your typical rhetorical question, by the way). I simply don't care.

On a more personal note, you really should listen to Scott Adams. You're one of the few who can see blue hats and haven't fully donned one (yet).