Thread: WTT Lamy 2000 Broad Nib

Thanks

Default WTT Lamy 2000 Broad Nib

I'm hoping to trade my Lamy 2000 Broad Nib for a Lamy 2000 Fine Nib or something else of similar value.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 10,361 Times in 3,977 Posts

Default Re: WTT Lamy 2000 Broad Nib

Where in the world are you? Also have you ever removed a nib from a Lamy 2000?
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

Thanks

The Lamy 2000 nib is reasonably priced online and removing/installing it is easy. The removal and installation process takes much less that five minutes. I own three Lamy 2000 pens, and each one has a different nib and a different ink color: Blue, Green, and Red. I purchased and installed Medium Obliques nibs in each of my three pens and set the regular medium and fine nibs aside.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,361 Times in 3,977 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleInker View Post
    The Lamy 2000 nib is reasonably priced online and removing/installing it is easy. The removal and installation process takes much less that five minutes. I own three Lamy 2000 pens, and each one has a different nib and a different ink color: Blue, Green, and Red. I purchased and installed Medium Obliques nibs in each of my three pens and set the regular medium and fine nibs aside.
    His F nib would be free from me and would only cost him $17 USPS postage. He can get this brand new, never inked Lamy 2000 F nib from me in exchange for his B nib but sadly he didn't answer my message giving him this information. Maybe he can't/doesn't want to remove his nib and simply swap it for another as Lamy would do? Or he isn't aware how very simple it is to send a nib in the mail to the UK and receive a different one in return? Or maybe he just doesn't trust me?

Would you like to swap a M for a brand new F?
    Last edited by Chrissy; September 10th, 2022 at 05:02 AM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens