Thread: SOS SOS..Hello any help

Thanks

Default SOS SOS..Hello any help

New crises in Uk.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJuEb1o3TQ8
    SOS SOS.
    Please FDA. NATO. CDC, Rockafella foundation all the Philanthropy gurus, WEF ( WTF Forum ) send us couple of hundred $$$$$$$ on emergency. Pay pal accepted
    you had been our saviours all the time ..and you will be the same as forever.
    Thank you for all the resetting. YES WE WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT WE BE HAPPIER. Thank you WTF for your "genie" in the bottle.

Thanks

Default Re: SOS SOS..Hello any help

Open up the coal mines.... burns better than peat............those fancy antique tiny room heating stoves....buy now.
    Raid palaces for furniture firewood. Don't burn indoors on your Weber...CO2.

How odd, I thought GB had oil fields.

Thanks

What is this guy talking.???.Everyone like to know what stuff this guy is smoking.. Any kind of Psychedelics or LSD ??? It is very bad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9cGwZTDbWc

Don't blame anybody. It is the universe got mad on us all humanity.
    It has Sent us a Chinese collaborated bio weapon cord-named, patented ,999 satanic Luciferian camouflaged as a virus that has the ability to be upgraded as a software, Ex. as photoshop. MY WORD... WHAT A LEVEL OF GROWING SCIENTISM HAS COME TO!!!!!

But you can be on the safe-side by wearing a Chinese Mask or having a bath or anointing your hands with industrialised waste cocktails called disinfecticide hand wash.
    But If you have unlimited funds you you can go for a kit Made by COCO CHANAL/Hermès/ Prada/ Polo Ralph Laurent/ Dior/Yves Saint Laurent /
    You name it.... they have corvid gloves , masks with auto perfume diffusers and anointing magic portions as kits .
    Last edited by Cyril; September 7th, 2022 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks

Dam, over here in Germany I was getting free masks...ended up with so many of them, I have a supply cabinet with them both 1.0 & 2.0 masks.

Not going out for ages....missed the COCO CHANAL/Hermès/ Prada/ Polo Ralph Laurent/ Dior/Yves Saint Laurent stuff............have to admit back when I roamed free....I didn't waste beer money on CoCo and imitators anyway.
    Some folks have style dictated to them; others with taste wear Wranglers.

Thanks

Wranglers, with their high waist prevent plumbers crack.

Haven’t worn long pants since April or May.

I’m looking forward to sweaters and jeans again. I’ll still wear Chacos.

Thanks

Smile Re: SOS SOS..Hello any help

In USA many refineries are on accidental explosions. Coincidence, Coincidence ....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru-IAOZwkcU
    Universe has got really wind up against our """plates "' yes they will be empty soon. the winter is reaching the corners..

In France YELLOW WEST are in high production. Yes in Paris, maillot jaune (cycling) yellow jersey well back in business. All the Tour de France Club is hosing a national Champagne against "MACARON".
    They are all on the streets in Paris buying all macarons from the PATISSERIE SHOPS AND CRUSHING THEM IN PUBLIC.

https://www.laduree.co.uk is susceptible to keep their shop open for the next season. Soon the macarons will be infamous.

In Germany nuclear power reactors are on only on a limited time. They are on timers.
    What on the world is going on ??????

I like to think about something very coincidental. Last year there was a huge explosion in a warehouse in Lebanon and the city was destroyed.
    So the CONSPIRACY THEORY SAYS... It was environmental accident fire in the storage in the fertiliser in the port warehouse ( sorry I have to scratch my head and sorry to interrupt. ) there was a proof video shows a missile drone like fire struck just before the blast.
    What was there was a huge stock file of AGRO FERTILIZER which was to distribute to many countries. They are chemical fertiliser base for many countries farming that comes from RUSSIA.
    They come from Russia and disrtibuted from Ukraine. So many countries agriculture is based on this Ammonia fertiliser. and agriculture is under a high jack by the "Universal law of punishing our plate " ( this is a new low of universal just aded or seem to come to surface in the new normal life )
    If the Silk Road is broken/ damaged no spices are on the other end. UKRAINE IS THE Silk Road OF THE THE AGRICULTURE CHAIN. You knew that universe !!!!
    Sri Lanka was accused of not using the Monsanto shitty FDA approved Round Up and going against the tradition being ORGASMIC EATERS AND HAVING A AYURVEDIC CULTURE.
    That's exactly why that country went bust and had a typhoon economically as the first country.

UNIVERSE UNIVERSE BE NICE BE GOOD MY FRIEND.
    Last edited by Cyril; September 9th, 2022 at 05:51 AM.